|Power source type||Corded Electric|
|Item model number||JL-323|
|Package dimensions||22.89 x 13.28 x 11.68 cm; 240 Grams|
LumiPet Unicorn Kids Night Light, Huggable Nursery Light for Baby and Toddler, Silicone LED Lamp, Remote Operated, USB Rechargeable Battery, 9 Available Colors, Timer Auto Shutoff
|Price:||+ S$13.13 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
- Soothe your children and lull them to sleep with an adorable LumiPet! Each friendly bedside nightlight has the option of shining with nine different soft colors, including red light for optimum sleep. Brightness level is adjustable with the included remote. The changing colors option makes this a great instruction aid to teach children color names. Some teachers even use it as a fun way to signal children when it's time to be quiet, when they can ask questions, and more!
- All LumiPet bedtime lamps come with a battery that will last about 12 hours of continuous use. Children can play with it all day, and then fall asleep to its gentle light before it runs out. This also makes it a great option for travel. The light will last all day in the car or on a plane ride, before being charged at the evening's destination via USB.
- These cute night lights are made from a high quality silicone that won't heat up while in use. They're designed to be sturdy and hold up to rough handling. The lamps illuminate the room from the bedside nightstand, or be cuddled by anxious children.
- The included remote control lets you or your child choose colors remotely, or you can press firmly on the squishy light to cycle through them. The timer has three options for auto-shutoff: 15 minutes, 30 minutes, and 60 minutes. It's easy to turn off the nursery light with the power button.
- The LumiPet child's night light comes with an instruction manual, remote control, and USB cord. Your LumiPet can be turned on and off and cycled through the colors without the remote. The battery can be recharged with any standard USB cord. Choose a bear, bunny, cat, dragon, elephant, fox, hippo, owl, puppy, or unicorn as your child's new best sleeping friend!
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Frequently bought together
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I have one big complaint, and it looks like a concerns others expressed. In the highest brightness setting, it is very bright. I had originally put it on a dresser, but it cast way too much light, so now I keep it on a dark carpeted floor near a tapestry to minimize reflection. When you dim the light (using the remote), the light level is appropriate for nighttime except when the white color is on (I imagine white is all of the LEDs on at the same time, so white seems brighter than the other colors). The problem is, every change you make to the light resets the brightness level back to maximum, so if you change from say blue to green, you have to then click the dim button repeatedly to get it back to the right level for sleeping. Also, the color changing modes simply don't allow you to dim the light, period - they only work at the brightest setting, and can't be changed, so they're useless for nighttime (IMHO).
I'd also prefer that the light could be turned on with the remote - you can't do that. It has to be turned on by touch. You can turn it off with the remote, and do all of the other features, but the initial on has to be by touch.
At least when it's plugged in (can't be sure otherwise) it has a very dim internal light that makes it glow all the time, which I actually like, because it makes it visible (softly so) in the dark even when it's off.
I don't know about battery life - we keep this plugged into a usb charger at all times. Occasionally the kid will play with it, but it's mostly treated like a lamp for our use. We hardly ever use the squeeze feature that lets you push in on the light to activate/change it, but it doesn't seem to work too reliably in my limited interactions.
After the initial excitement wore off, though, we now set the light once at bedtime and don't manipulate it after that, and for that purpose it works fine. I give the kid the remote at bedtime, but she mostly doesn't touch it.
Update (October): the port for charging will not work at all anymore.
The company sent us a new one in the fall of last year. The "new" one is also now broken. The plug in to charge it is the problem and it's really disappointing as the rest of it is fantastic. We'll be looking at alternative options now.
The battery has lasted three days in a row without having to recharge it. I live that you can dim the light to your preferred brightness. The lamp is so soft and works with a tap. It is very sensible, so sometimes while you touch it it changes the mode, but that's the beauty of the remote. If my child falls asleep holding it, I can turn off, dim or change the color without having to get near to her.
Definitely will recommend this product and seller as they promptly checked if everything was alright with me after delivering it.