|Item model number||43102|
|Product Dimensions||10.5 x 14.5 x 20 cm; 240 Grams|
Huggies Little Swimmers Small Pants, 12ct
|Price:||(S$1.16 / Count) FREE Delivery on first order. Details|
|You Save:||S$1.85 (12%)|
- Contains messes without swelling up - Made of unique absorbent material, Huggies Little Swimmers swim pants let your baby move freely in the water.
- The stretchy sides and waistband ensure a snug fit and elastic side guards give added protection against leaks.
- Fits just like a swim suit - Huggies Little Swimmers come in bright, vibrant colours with fun designs. Just pull them on and have a splashing good time. The easy open sides mean wet swim pants come off quickly when it's time to head home.
- It’s not much fun for your baby if their diaper swells up and weighs them down.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Playing in the water isn’t much fun for you if you’re taking your child to the toilet every 15 minutes. Huggies Little Swimmers keep embarrassing accidents out of the water and put the fun back into it.
Huggies Little Swimmers are ideal disposable swim nappies
Unlike disposable nappies, Huggies Little Swimmers do not swell on contact with water, allowing your little one freedom of movement to splash around and have an ideal time.
Baby swimming on holiday
For many families, the first time their baby gets to splash about in a swimming pool is on holiday. But while you might feel that you don't have a care in the world, being swim savvy means taking precautions no matter what swimming pool you are in - wherever in the world. And, if you follow these tips, your baby can make a splash, not a plop, while taking that first holiday dip.
Top tips for baby swimming on holiday
- Keep children out of the sun in the hottest part of the day, even if the pool is cool
- Always use sunscreen
- Keep yourself and your baby hydrated
- You will need more fluid in hotter countries
Baby Swimming Tips
- Always put a swim nappy on your little one before going into to the pool.
- Avoid swimming if you or your little one has had a tummy upset in the past 48 hours.
- If you are going on holiday, it's a good idea to get your little one water-ready first - even if it's just splashing a little water over them in the bath.
- Stay by your little one at all times - not only is it safe, but it also helps form a close bond.
- Maintain eye contact with your little one, smile, relax and drop down to the same level - your baby will love seeing you splashing too.
- You may want to have your partner or a friend with you when you first start swimming, just whilst you get used to handling a wet baby.
- One of the best ways to get into the pool is to lay your baby safely on the poolside, enter the water and then lift him in.
-If you are new to baby swimming go during off-peak times or earlier in the morning if you are on holiday - it makes the entire experience less stressful and enjoyable.
Fun Disney Designs
They come in fun, colourfast Disney Nemo designs so you can use them the same way you would use a swimsuit with a back label to identify back from front.
Huggies Little Swimmers have special absorbent material for no nappy swelling so they protect your baby without becoming waterlogged like a nappy.
Huggies Little Swimmers help keep the pool and the water a more hygienic and pleasant environment, protecting against accidents for non-stop fun.
Stretchy Side Panels
They go on like a nappy for younger babies and have leak guards to help stop leaks around the legs.