|Number of Items||2|
|Size||3.7 x 2.3 Inch|
|Manufacturer Part Number||Ub-1705261818|
Hulless 2 Pcs Metal Hinged Tin Box Container Mini Portable Small Storage Container Kit Tin Box Container, Small Tin with Lid, Craft Container, Tin Empty Box, Home Storage 3.7x2.3x0.8 inch.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- All Hulless products are fulfilled by Amazon with 100% guarantee fast shipment and good customer service.
- Material of rectangular containers: made of good quality tin plated steel. Product Size: 95 x 58 x 21mm/3.7" x 2.3" x 0.8"(L*W*H);Material thickness:0.23mm.
- Round smooth edges No Sharp Edges.The top and bottom are permanently attached so you never have to worry about losing the lids.(2 per pack)
- These metal containers have snug closures, and may help prevent germination by protecting the contents from light and moisture.
- Keep them as is and use as basic storage containers for small items in the home.Great for used for containing products such as pills, mints, candies, teas, herbs, planting seed, and more.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Set of 2 Tin box Can keep as basic storage containers for small items, such as sewing kit, charging cables, fishing lures or hooks and line and any other small item, convenient tool of traveling, Snug closures and good sealing, protect contents from light and moisture, and eliminate the risk of leaking during your travels.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Reviewed in the United States on 8 February 2019
Reviewed in the United States on 1 November 2019
I bought these plus some very strong magnets (to place inside) in order to keep a spare ignition key for my truck & car - magnetically stuck in/under the wheel well - in case I accidentally lock my keys in the vehicle. This approach works much better than the typical weak Key Keeper type which will randomly fall off your car - lost forever on the street.
Well, I locked my keys in my truck earlier today. I went to grab the box with the spare I had tucked above the rear tire, up in the wheel well. This is when I discovered the disappointing rust.
Ultimately, they are great little storage tins IF you never have them outdoors.
My search for replacements now begins.....