|Package dimensions||8.99 x 8.99 x 4.5 cm; 68 Grams|
IRON °FLASK Paracord Handle - Fits Wide Mouth Water Bottles - Durable Hydro Carrier, Secure Accessories, Survival Strap Cord, Safety Ring, and Carabiner - Seven Core Paracord Bracelet
Enhance your purchase
- IRON FLASK Paracord Handle includes a metal carabiner, and INSTRUCTIONS are in the video and second picture.
- FULL COMPATIBILITY: This Paracord Handle fits all Hydro Flask style wide mouth bottles of different sizes (12 Oz, 14 Oz, 18 Oz, 22 Oz, 32 Oz, 40 Oz, and 64 Oz wide mouth bottles).
- FUNCTIONAL DESIGN: The Iron Flask Paracord Handle makes it very easy and convenient to carry your bulky flask with you.
- TOP NOTCH QUALITY: The Paracord Handle is made of the highest quality ropes (550 + 350).
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: We guarantee that the high quality Iron Flask Paracord Handle will surely please you! If, for any reason, you are not 100% satisfied with the Iron Flask Paracord Handle, we will issue you a full refund or an exchange!
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Are you looking for a convenient way to carry your bulky flask? Look no more! Iron Flask Paracord Handle is a high quality handle that will perfectly meet your needs. If you are having difficulties installing the handle on the bottle, please look up the video and the second picture for instructions. Lifetime Warranty against manufacturing defects if registered through our website
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
UPDATE 02/10/20: Iron Flask reached out to me and sent me a replacement in midnight black as well as an olive green color. This company really cares about customer satisfaction. Changing my review and will definitely deal with this company in the future. Thank you.
P.S. Mine came with instructions that said to put the plastic ring in hot water for 20-30 seconds and without that tip, Thor himself couldn't put this on. I tried it and felt like I Just went to war with a stamp and lost.
Save yourself the pain and put it in hot water so it stretches then put it on.
Unfortunately I had to return it. There is a small cutting blade located by the compass where the paracord latches. (Reference picture is paracord on my Iron Flask) When latched it's not a problem. However knowing toddlers and their uncanny ability to open things, I found that to be unsuitable for a toddler if they manage to unlatch and expose the blade. Under just about under any other circumstance this would be a good design and a non-issue.
Iron Flask team, please note this design feature as I wouldn't want a little one to hurt themselves.