|Size||Fits 12oz to 24oz Bottles|
|Package dimensions||10.1 x 8.2 x 4 cm; 27 Grams|
IRON °FLASK Protective Silicone Boot for Wide and Narrow Mouth Bottles 12 oz - 40 oz for Sports Water Bottles Accessories Sleeve
- IRON FLASK SILICONE PROTECTIVE BOOT: Two sizes and flexible compatibility with the 12-24 oz wide & narrow mouth water bottles or the 32 and 40 oz Iron Flask style wide & narrow mouth water bottles.
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR BOTTLE: This Iron Flask boot is the perfect accessory for your bottle. You could pick a color that matches your bottle or create a unique mixture of colors.
- FUNCTIONAL DESIGN: This boot helps to prevent dents, scratches, and other imperfections on the bottom of your bottle.
- TOP NOTCH QUALITY: This boot is BPA free and is made of the highest quality material.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: We guarantee that the high quality Iron Flask Silicone Protective Boot will surely please you! If, for any reason, you are not 100% satisfied with the Iron Flask Silicone Protective Boot, we will issue you a full refund or an exchange!
Customize your Iron Flask with a colorful BPA free protcetive silicone boot. Comes in 2 sizes: 12 oz to 24 oz 32 oz to 40 oz This boot helps to prevent dents, scratches, and other imperfections on the bottom of your bottle. We guarantee that the high quality Iron Flask Silicone Protective Boot will surely please you! If, for any reason, you are not 100% satisfied with the Iron Flask Silicone Protective Boot, we will issue you a full refund or an exchange! Lifetime Warranty against manufacturing defects if registered through our website
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
I’m ecstatic to say that it fits perfectly, doesn’t hide too much of the design on the outside, AND has significantly dampened the sound when I set the cup down. It is exactly what I wanted!!!!!
I received this with my bottle and installed it to the base. Stuck the bottle in my backpack. Took it home, washed it and filled it with water. Took it to my car and placed on my passenger seat and took it to outrigger paddling practice in the canoe.
At the end of my practice I realized it was missing(wasn't in the Canoe) and I have no idea when it where it came off.
& it does its job. My 32 oz flask is safe! Until I pick it up the wrong way & cup falls off.
So not only does the cup cover part of the beautiful Iron Flask logo, it has no real grip to the bottle. I’ve already almost lost it three different times.