|Minimum weight recommendation||8 Pounds|
|Manufacturer's Suggested Maximum Weight||32 Pounds|
|Material Care Instructions||Machine Wash|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Style||Flip 4-in-1 Carrier|
|Item model number||500-183J|
|Product Dimensions||25.4 x 10.16 x 25.4 cm; 639.57 Grams|
Infantino Flip 4-in-1 Convertible Carrier, Black
About this item
- Design: 4-in-1 carrier with adjustable ergonomic seat, shoulder straps and waist belt to shift weight to the wearers hips for a more comfortable fit
- Wearing positions: Convertible facing-in and facing-out design for newborns and older babies, weighing between 8-32 pounds
- Benefits and use: Experience hands-free convenience with opportunities for bonding and developmental benefits, whether it’s running errands or exploring parks, there’s no place like close
- Adjustability: Adjustable 2-position seat, padded shoulder straps and supportive waist belt, designed to fit a wide range of body types and lifestyles
- Infantino, smartly designed products for happy parenting: We design smartly, we have fun and we're overjoyed when an idea evolves full circle into a product loved and used daily by parents everywhere
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Infantino Flip 4-in-1 Convertible Carrier Adjustable: Yes Color: Black Weight Limit: 8-32 lbs Closure type: Full-buckle closure Materials: Polyester and cotton Dimensions: (HxWxD) 15 x 10.0 x 2.0 Inches Weight: 1lbs Care and Cleaning: Machine Wash Warning: Failure to follow the manufacturer’s instructions can result in death or serious injury. Read all instructions before assembling and using your carrier. Keep instructions and review them before attempt- ing new carrying positions. Always keep one hand on baby while adjusting carrier. Never use when bal- ance or mobility is impaired. Fall and Suffocation Hazard Fall Hazard: Infants can fall through wide leg opening or out of carrier. Adjust leg openings to fit babies legs snugly Before each use, make sure all knots and fasteners are secure Never bend at waist, bend at knees Only use carrier for babies between 8 lbs and 40 lbs Suffocation Hazard: Infants under 4 months can suffocate in this product if face is pressed tight against your body. Do not strap infant too tight against your body Allow room for head movement Keep infant’s face free from obstructions at all times Care Instructions: Machine wash cold, separately, on gentle cycle with mild detergent. Do not bleach. Wipe clean with cloth or sponge between machine washings. Drip dry only. Do not iron.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Update: This snapped up yesterday night and my daughter would have fallen and hurt herself had I not supported her with hands. She is under 12Lb. I am looking to reach out to appropriate authorities to get this product reviewed again as per Child Security standards.
I would carry him in another position except he is too young and can’t lift his head completely independently.