Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
RUN 2.0 Lightweight No-Show
Maximize your comfort by minimizing bulk, moisture build up and friction with the RUN 2.0 Lightweight No-Show. This ultra-thin, minimalist style performance toesock allows your toes to align and splay naturally resulting in a more comfortable fit. Keep your feet cool with the light and breathable mesh top that maximizes ventilation.
The No-show rests below the ankle and features a heel tab to protect against chafing and keep the sock from sliding into the shoe. Wearing in the sunshine? Fear no tan lines. Experience the ultimate in lightweight comfort!
- 200 Needle count for ultra-thin fit with added durability
- Ideal for milder temperatures, shorter distances and minimal footwear
- Mesh top for maximum breathability
- Arch support for secure and stable fit
- Superior fiber construction wicks sweat to keep feet dry and comfortable
- Enhanced cuff holds sock comfortably in place
- Anatomical right and left foot design enhances fit
- 5 Toe Fit System Technology
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 27.94 x 17.78 x 7.62 cm; 45.36 Grams
- Date First Available : 6 December 2012
- Manufacturer : Injinji
- ASIN : B00AK8CL2W
- Item model number : 201110GWH
- Department : Womens
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: 9,884 in Sporting Goods (See Top 100 in Sporting Goods)
- Customer reviews:
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
If you have never worn separate toe socks-they are wonderful!
I am not an athlete. I live in Florida and walk 3 miles a day 6 days a week. Sometimes I even run. I have Mortons neuromas, I purchased these to help keep my toes separated-which they do. They also keep my toes from getting all sweaty in the heat and humidity so that my feet feel dry and comfortable for all three miles.
Yes, it does take a few extra seconds to get the socks on properly-but once they are on no additional adjusting is needed. The heels don't slip down, there is no uncomfortable seam at the toes that needs to be moved a mile into a walk or run-they do not twist or bunch.
Because of the investment, I have chosen to air dry my Injinji socks to increase their longevity. I did accidentally put this pair in the dryer yesterday-they came out great. No noticeable shrinkage.
I recommend these socks without hesitation.
I have tried several Injinji weights and styles and like them all. I've always preferred thinner running socks and these lightweight Injinji are my favorite. If it matters, my running distances have been from 5k to 50k, mostly trail. Although I have done only a max of about 2 hours with Injinji, I would not hesitate to wear these socks for any time/distance.
Not hard at all to get on and off either as some reviews suggested.