|Item model number||M430N-OFWH|
|Product Dimensions||5 x 5 x 2 cm; 91 Grams|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
Innovo Deluxe iP900AP Fingertip Pulse Oximeter with Plethysmograph and Perfusion Index (Off-White with Black)
|Price:||(S$82.32 / Count)|
- ACCURATE AND RELIABLE - Consistently beat other pulse oximeter in terms of accuracy and reliability during clinical tests.
- PLETHYMOSGRAPH AND PERFUSION INDEX - Tells you if you are taking your SpO2 and Pulse Rate properly. No more second guessing if the readings are reliable or why the pulse oximeter is not giving you a reading.
- UPGRADED HARDWARE AND SOFTWARE – Improved with internal hardware and software upgrades that boost performance. The latest version of the iP900AP model features an auditory alarm (which can be muted for convenience) to warn you when your SpO2 and Pulse Rate are beyond set limits, auditory beeps for every detected pulse and adjustable display brightness.
- SPORT ENTHUSIASTS - Suitable for mountain climbers, skiers, bikers, aviators or anyone interested in measuring their SpO2 and pulse rate while on the move.You should only use the pulse oximeter before or after your exercise. Also, you must remain stationary while the pulse oximeter measure your pulse and SpO2
- READY TO USE OUT OF THE BOX - Include 2X AAA BATTERIES and a LANYARD for convenience.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Frequently bought together
The Innovo Deluxe Fingertip pulse oximeter shows your measured SpO2 and Pulse Rate on a high quality OLED screen (with six multidirectional display choices) and come with two critically acclaimed features, the Plethysmograph and Perfusion Index (PI), that will improve the reliability of the readings dramatically. Each wave corresponds to a heartbeat and the amplitude to the amount of blood detected in your blood vessels. When the height of the wave amplitude no longer fluctuates (as shown like the figure above), this means that the pulse oximeter is now optimized and you may now take the readings. Meanwhile, the PI conveniently informs you of the strength of your pulse. If the PI value is less than 0.2%, this means that your hands are too cold or improperly positioned in the pulse oximeter. Simply warm your finger and reposition it so that it is right under the LED lights. No more second guessing if the readings are reliable or why the pulse oximeter is not giving a reading. Using a vastly improved sensor, the Innovo deluxe pulse oximeter can also now correct for small movements, allowing more versatile usage. Comes with a lanyard and 2 AAA batteries so that you can use the pulse oximeter right out of the box. Please note that this is not a medical device. This pulse oximeter should be used only for sports and/or aviation. Intended use for spot check of blood oxygen saturation level at home, in sport and recreational use, such as mountain climbing, high-altitude activities and running. The oximeter might not work on kids or adults with small fingers. Innovo is a registered trademark of USPTO. We will actively and aggressively pursue any parties who infringe on our intellectual property rights to the maximum extent allowed by the law. Beware of Imitation, Buy Original. Innovo Pulse Oximeter is designed in USA.
Meet One of the World's Most Advanced Pulse Oximeters
The oximeter that includes both Plethysmograph and Perfusion Index (PI) in one device. Determine the optimal time to take a reading. Eliminate second guessing if readings are accurate and reliable.
How does the Plethysmograph and PI help?
Plethysmograph - The SpO2 Waveform
Each wave corresponds to a heartbeat and the amplitude to the amount of blood detected in your blood vessels. When the wave amplitude is consistent (as shown in the figure), the pulse oximeter is optimized and readings can be taken.
The Perfusion Index (PI) informs you of the strength of your pulse. If the PI value is less than 0.2%, this means that your hands are either too cold or improperly positioned in the pulse oximeter. Simply warm your finger and reposition it so that it is right between the LED light and sensor. No more second guessing if the readings are reliable or why the pulse oximeter is not giving a reading.
Why Choose This Pulse Oximeter?
Features of the Innovo Deluxe Pulse Oximeter
Visual representation of your heartbeat. Consistent waveform represents good blood flow detected.
Numerical representation of your pulse strength. Higher number corresponds to stronger pulse strength.
Display can be rotated, offering 6 different layout options. Choose the layout that you can read conveniently or switch to another layout for your caregiver to read.
Alarm and Auditory Function
Auditory alarm can be set to warn you when your SpO2 and Pulse Rate are beyond set limits. Auditory beep can also be set to accompany each detected pulse beat.
Hypoallergenic finger chamber made of medical grade silicone
- 62.0 mm (Width)
- 32.0 mm (Length)
- 37.0 mm (Height)
- 42.5 g (Weight)
- SpO2 Range: 35% - 100% and Accuracy: ±2%
- SpO2 Resolution: ±1%
- Pulse Rate Range: 25-250bpm
- Accuracy: ±2bpm
- Pulse Rate Resolution: ±1bpm
- Perfusion Index: 0.1% - 10%
- Battery Life: 40 Hours
- OLED Screen and Six Multi-Directional Display
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Can the user set the parameters for the alarms? Can the alarms be set even if the 'beep' of each beat is turned off?
A: Yes to both questions. Users are able to set parameters and/or change settings for the alarms and control the beeps of the alarm according to your preferences.
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Reviewed in the United States on 19 February 2020