|Style||Queen Pillow Top Bed|
|Item display length||23.9 inches|
|Item display width||15.9 inches|
|Material Type||Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Included Components||Air Mattress|
|Manufacturer||Exxel Outdoors, LLC|
|Item model number||840018|
|Product Dimensions||203.2 x 152.4 x 45.72 cm; 11.34 Kilograms|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
Insta-Bed Raised Air Mattress with Never Flat Pump
- THE INSTA-BED PROMISE: Rest easy! We offer a 1 Year with our Insta-Beds. Call or e-mail our Customer Service team for prompt service or to answer any questions or concerns!
- INTEGRATED PUMP: In less than 4 minutes, the primary pump provides fast and easy inflation or deflation. Sensors monitor air pressure throughout the night, and a secondary NeverFlat pump engages automatically to maintain consistent firmness and comfort.
- CIRCULAR COIL CONSTRUCTION: with vertical and horizontal reinforcement provides proven support and comfort.
- COMFORTABLE PILLOW TOP FEATURE: With a removable, washable pillow top - Made with puncture and water-resistant materials, 35 circular coils plus vertical and horizontal reinforcement provides proven support and comfort.
- SPECS: Inflated Dimensions: 78” L x 60” W x 18” H, Included: Washable Pillow Top accessory, carry bag for easy storage and travel
- ABOUT INSTA-BED: Insta-Bed provides a way to bring a good night's sleep on the road or to the campsite with the comfort and convenience of home.
- Carry bag included for easy transport and storage.
- Fits standard queen sheets.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
ENJOY A PILLOWTOP WHEREVER YOU GO! You love the pillow top on your permanent bed - so why not enjoy it on the road? Our pillow top air mattress features exclusive never FLAT pump technology - just set your comfort level (plush, medium or firm), and the internal sensors will monitor pressure throughout the night, silently engaging a secondary pump to maintain your settings. Mattress pad is removable and washable. Includes carry bag.
Customers who bought this item also bought
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
After removing the bed from the packaging and unfolding it, you can feel and see the quality of the seams and the heftiness of the plastic. It only takes a minute or two to inflate it using the built in pump. I chose the firm setting and when I felt it was firm enough I laid down on it and was very impressed with how firm it was. After laying on it for a few minutes I climbed off and could instantly hear the pump kick in for a couple of seconds to add a little air.
As it turns out I ended up not using this mattress for camping because I injured my shoulder and was unable to set up a campsite. For reasons I won't go into my significant other and I found ourselves in need of a queen sized bed and didn't wish to purchase a new bed at this time. Instead we decided to use this inflatable bed as our regular mattress in our home. This mattress has worked perfectly as a home mattress, is very comfortable and very easy to get in and out of. It's very easy to make the bed every day because it takes almost no effort to pull it away from the wall to straighten the sheets. We don't hear the pump anymore and the automatic feature may not be working properly, however it loses very little air and we can manually add air with the built in pump if we need to.
I can honestly say this mattress is an excellent substitute for a conventional or memory foam mattress in the home. Young people heading out into the world for the first time usually don't have the money to purchase a new bed. If you find yourself moving around a lot you can just deflate this bed for easy transport. Camping? Sure! Need a place for guests to sleep? This is perfect!
There are a few things you should know before purchasing this mattress. Because it is filled with air there is no insulation between the bed and a cold floor so you need extra material between you and the mattress. The mattress pad included with the bed isn't worth much in this respect and doesn't stay in place anyway because the sides are too short. The company should address this! We put a second, thicker mattress pad made for deep mattresses over the top of the small pad and then a fitted sheet over that. It's a very snug fit but we aren't cold anymore and everything stays in place. The other thing is this bed can make a fair amount of squeaky noise when you move round on it. This is due to the plastic adjusting to the weight distribution. This noise doesn't bother us at all but may bother others. We've been sleeping on it now, every night, for the past three months with no complaints!
This is a GREAT inflatable mattress and for the price it is fantastic! I can highly recommend it as a temporary mattress or a more permanent option if you can't afford a conventional bed.
I need to add that I went to their website to see what could be done and all the reviews had the same complaint. The beds are faulty.