|Item model number||BD16078|
|Package dimensions||17.02 x 8.89 x 5.84 cm; 272 Grams|
InstamediQ [2020 Model] Best Baby Thermometer for Fever, Instant Accurate 4 in 1 Medical Digital Forehead and Ear Thermometer - FDA Approved Infrared Infant Thermometer for Kids, Toddlers, and Adults
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- ✅ EASY TO USE: Instant digital thermometer medical grade readings in 1 second with 1 button. Easily switch between Forehead Child and Adult mode, Ear and Object modes with the mode button.
- ✅ CLINICALLY ACCURATE and RELIABLE: Patented sensor technology allows you to customize your readings between adult/child/ear/room mode with precision safely and with confidence.
- ✅ CARE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT: with your large back lit colour LCD displaying last reading and allowing you to mute if desired to care for your loved one like a pro without waking them.
- ✅ WORKS GREAT RIGHT OUT OF THE BOX: with easy to follow Quick Start Guide, 2xAAA batteries, technical user manual and dust bag all included for your convenience. Easily change from fahrenheit to centigrade.
- ✅ DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY ON CHEAP COMPETITORS: whose products give readings that are all over the place, inaccurate and inconsistent.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Parents and professionals say our accuracy gives them peace of mind with infants and adults.
Each InstamediQ instant read thermometer uses our patented Calibration Technology to accurately track the temperature difference between children and adults that others simply miss.
Frustration-Free & Lab Tested Accurate
Parents say our 2-button design and easy-read menu are so simple that their kiddos can check temperatures without help. And they like how our tympanic thermometer sanitizes quickly, so no need for clumsy probe covers.
Medical Professionals say our comfy handle and mute mode lets patients rest while getting accurate readings in 1-second. And, they like our 40-reading memory and brightly lit display that shows more information - such as past and current temperatures.
Plus, InstamediQ thermometers are clinically accurate right out of the box - so no missing dangerously high fevers on babies or kids.
True 4-Mode Clinic Thermometer
Our patented Calibration Technology means you'll never have to worry about false readings or over-medicating little ones.
Just hit the “mode” button to switch between:
Mode 1: Adult Forehead (12+) - Adults read differently than babies, that’s why we developed Calibration Technology to show you accurate results.
Mode 2: Infant & Baby Forehead - Age-specific forehead modes to give you peace of mind when tracking temperatures on your newborn or toddler.
Mode 3: Ear - Our tapered tympanic thermometer is comfy and accurate for adults and children.
Mode 4: Object & Room - Check the temperature of hot compresses before touching sensitive skin, and even check rooms for optimal temperatures.
But don’t take our word for it….
Join other professionals and parents who say InstamediQ gives them an instant read thermometer they trust for their whole family.
Adults read differently than kiddos, that’s why we developed Calibration Technology to accurately show temperature differences between children and adults that others simply miss!
Store up to 40 temperature memories
Track the progress of your fever with our 40 reading memory.
See MORE information
Our oversized, brightly lit, colored LCD screen shows your C U R R E N T and P R E V I O U S reading.
Keeps things quiet
Our optional mute function is super convenient at night so you can measure your little ones' temperatures without waking them.
Review this product
Reviews with images
47 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The price has gone up 3x now from the time i bought this on Amazon.com, so while it was worth it for the price i paid, it's really pricey now.