|Manufacturer||Unilever / Best Foods|
|Item model number||SG_B07FTB5YYP_US|
|Product Dimensions||19.53 x 11.27 x 25.4 cm; 2.8 Kilograms|
St. Ives Body Lotion, Oatmeal and Shea Butter, 21 Ounce (Pack of 4)
- Our St. Ives Soothing Oatmeal and Shea Butter Hand and Body Lotion gently nourishes for smooth, healthy-looking skin. Great to use on both dry hands and body
- Made with 100percent natural moisturizers that soothe dry skin - soybean oil and plant-based glycerin
- This lotion contains oats harvested from oat grains grown in fields across the USA, as well as shea butter from shea tree nuts, which are native to Africa
- We love oatmeal and shea butter. These wholesome, healthy grains are known to soothe and calm dry skin. Rich shea butter is famous for indulging skin with intense moisturization
- Tell me more. This lotion is non-greasy and absorbs instantly. It is made with 100percent natural moisturizers and contains up to 25percent recycled plastic. Be sure to recycle upon disposal.This lotion is paraben-free and dermatologist tested
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
This lotion is paraben-free and dermatologist tested.
St. Ives Body Lotion
Soothing Oatmeal & Shea Butter Body Lotion
When you’re feeling extra-dry, keep calm and smooth on this nourishing lotion infused with oats and shea butter. It keeps you soft and glowing- even when things get rough!
If you've heard of breakfast, you probably already know all about the good-for-you merits of the humble oat. Oatmeal is fantastic for soothing skin. After finely milling and grounding good ol' American oats, we soak the powder in water and filter the extract to use in our scrubs, lotions, and body washes.
We’re not shy about our love of shea butter. An excellent emollient (a fancy word for moisturizer) known for its soothing qualities, we love putting it in lotions and body washes.We get ours by extracting and refining the nuts of the Shea tree.
Soy simply screams healthy. When we found out that soybeans (a.k.a. edamame and the stuff that makes tofu) had softening and moisturizing properties, we immediately put soy milk and soybean oil into our lotions!We grow our beans on American soil, and harvest them just for our products.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|