|Product Dimensions||16 x 11.1 x 18.36 cm; 1.22 Kilograms|
St. Ives Gentle Smoothing Face Scrub Our Gentlest Scrub Yet Rose Water Aloe Vera Made with 100 Natural Exfoliants Paraben Free OilFree Dermatologist Tested oz, 6 Count
|Price:||S$42.01 (S$7.00 / fl oz)|
Enhance your purchase
|Material type free||Paraben Free|
About this item
- GENTLE EXFOLIATION: St. Ives Gentle Smoothing Rose Water and Aloe Vera Face Scrub is our gentlest scrub yet!
- GLOWING SKIN: This exfoliating face scrub refreshes and restores skin texture for an instant glow.
- NATURAL EXFOLIANTS: Gentle exfoliation with 100% natural crushed rose petals and walnut shell powder. Our walnut shells are finely milled and polished so that each particle has a smooth surface.
- TWO-IN-ONE: This gentle face scrub works double time as a mask, leaving skin looking and feeling soft and supple.
- FREE FROM: This scrub is oil free, paraben free, dermatologist tested and non-comedogenic (it won't clog pores).
Frequently bought together
Hello soft, glowing cheeks. Our gentlest face scrub yet uses 100% natural rose petal exfoliants to smooth away dryness and reveal soft, even skin. Rose is more than just a pretty petal… we pair crushed rose petals with finely ground walnut shell powder for a gentle yet effective skin smoothing solution. Our walnut shells are grown in orchards in California, harvested in the fall, and milled and polished into an ultra-fine powder so that each particle has smooth edges. Rose petal and walnut shells are natural exfoliants with real skin benefits – just the way we like it. This scrub is oil free, paraben free, dermatologist tested and non-comedogenic (it won't clog pores). How to use: Dispense scrub onto fingertips and massage onto damp skin. Spread in small, circular motions to wake your skin's natural circulation. When you're done, rinse and glow. For best results, use 3 to 4 times a week and follow with St. Ives moisturizer for refreshed, glowing skin. WARNING: Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. At St. Ives, we use 100% natural moisturizers, exfoliants, or extracts to bring the joy of nature into our skin care products to give you soft, refreshed skin that glows. St. Ives is America's number one scrub brand (full-size scrubs, excluding trial and travel). St. Ives does not test on animals anywhere in the world and is certified Cruelty-Free by PETA.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Not a huge fan of the scent. It was a bit on the heavy side and I was surprised it was that strong for rose water. I ordered a whole box and shared most of these with my friend, keeping just the open one for myself.
I don’t know if it’s the formula, but I also feel like the scrub leaves a bit of residue on my skin. I don’t get the squeaky clean skin as I do with some face washes.
Lifetime customer here! See u next time:)