|Product Dimensions||5 x 4 x 16 cm; 90 Grams|
|Item model number||32327|
|Manufacturer Part Number||32327|
|Cover Included||1 Tube|
|Item Weight||90 g|
J-B Weld 32327 Ultimate Grey RTV Silicone Gasket Maker and Sealant - 3 oz.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- RTV silicone gasketing material for use in high-torque load applications
- Resists temperatures up to 500 degrees F intermittent and is great for automotive applications
- Forms a tough, oil and petroleum resistant waterproof gasket and seal on most surfaces
- Sets in 1 hour and will not shrink or crack
- J-B Weld is proudly made in the USA
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
J-B Weld Ultimate Grey RTV Silicone Gasket Maker and Sealant
J-B Weld Ultimate Grey Gasket Maker and Sealant is an RTV (Room Temperature Vulcanized) Silicone gasketing material designed for use in mechanical assemblies where higher torque or closely spaced bolt profiles can lead to higher loads and cause gasket and sealing failures for average silicones. Upon curing, which occurs when the product is exposed to the moisture in air, the silicone forms a tough, waterproof, gasket and seal on most surfaces. It will not shrink or crack, resists oil and petroleum products, resists weathering, is sensor safe, has good temperature resistance up to 500 degrees F intermittent and is great for many automotive applications.
1. Prepare: For best results, clean and dry surface area.
2. Apply: Apply even, continuous ¼ inch bead of Silicone to one surface area. Surround all bolt holes with Silicone.
3. Assemble: Reconnect parts while Silicone is wet.
4. Secure: Hand tighten until Silicone begins to squeeze out.
5. Dry: Allow drying for 1 hour and then tighten an additional 1/2 turn.
6. Finish: Scrape or cut away excess cured sealant. Silicone will fully cure in 24 hours.
J-B Weld is proudly made in the USA
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|