JBL JBLCHARGE4BLKAM Black wireless Bluetooth Streaming, 7800mAh power bank Speakerphone, IPX7 Waterproof, JBL Connect, JBL Bass Radiator, Black
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Wirelessly connect up to 2 smartphones or tablets to the speaker and take turns enjoying powerful sound.
- Built-in rechargeable li-ion 7800mAh battery supports up to 20 hours of playtime and charges your device via USB port.
- Take charge 4 to the beach or the pool without worrying about spills or even submersion in water.
- Amplify your listening experience to epic levels and rock the party perfectly by wirelessly connecting more than 100 JBL connect+ enabled speakers.
- *Please note* - the JBL charge 4 does not include a USB wall adapter.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Water-resistant Wireless Bluetooth Speaker with Onboard Microphone and IPX7 Rating - Black
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I would also like to suggest a solid carrying case for the speaker as well https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07JPXCJQ9 it holds the Charge 4 plus charging cables, it’s well made, solid outer shell, great price, must have to transport and store the Charge 4.
Great portable speaker!
The shortcomings: Mono, directional, no user EQ settings, Bluetooth lag. . I ultimately found that a stereo speaker with speakers on many sides and one with user EQ hit the spot for me. It also worked better for watching YouTube videos. This speaker will have a lag, some other models don’t. Don’t get me wrong, the speaker sounds good and gets good bass at low volumes, but I ended up not loving it for the reasons mentioned above. I believe there are much better options around the price point.
Hope JBL make a better job on the charger 5