|Model Name||JBL Quantum 400 - Black|
|Special Features||Lightweight, Microphone Feature|
|Mounting Hardware||Quantum 400 Headphone ,Type-C to Type-A cable, 3.5mm audio cable, Windshield foam for microphone|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Microphone Form Factor||Boom|
|Headphones Form Factor||Over Ear|
|Contains Liquid Contents||No|
|Item model number||JBLQUANTUM400BLKAM|
|Product Dimensions||24.51 x 10.01 x 23.01 cm; 274 Grams|
JBL Quantum 400 - Wired Over-Ear Gaming Headphones with USB and Game-Chat Balance Dial - Black
|Price:||+ S$17.86 Delivery|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- In competitive gaming, sound is survival, and JBL knows great sound: From the thrill of tracking enemies in FPS games, to engaging in epic MOBA battles, the JBL Quantum 400 amplifies every victory on PC, Mac, Xbox, PS4 and Nintendo Switch.
- Features JBL Quantum Surround sound technology which is engineered for accuracy and delivers immersive gaming audio for a competitive edge, so users never have to miss a step, shot or jump during gameplay.
- JBL Quantum 400 gaming headset incorporates a flip-up boom microphone with echo cancelling technology, allowing users to focus on their teammates' voice rather than background noise, for crystal clear communication. Integrated Discord certified game-chat balance.
- Memory foam ear cushions on the JBL Quantum 400 headset are covered in soft PU leather, providing comfort for marathon sessions, plus 3.5 mm and USB adapter connections for multi-platform gaming on PC, Mac, Xbox, PS4 and Nintendo Switch.
- Items delivered: JBL Quantum 400 wired over ear gaming headset with boom mic in black, RGB lighting effects, compatible with PC, Mac, Xbox, PlayStation, Nintendo Switch, mobile and VR.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
JBL Quantum 400 over-ear gaming headset. The JBL Quantum range delivers a sound experience that transforms each headset into a crown for the everyday champion. The JBL Quantum 400 comes with the JBL Quantum Engine software for immersive surround sound, enabling PC gamers to adjust EQ, sound effects, mic modes, and RGB effects. Built by our team of acoustic engineers and tested extensively with gamers around the world to develop a predictive algorithm so that every game is more immersive to give you a competitive edge. The JBL Quantum 400 gaming headset delivers an accurate soundscape so you can amplify all your epic gaming moments. Product deatils. USB wired over ear gaming headset, JBL Quantum Sound signature, JBL Quantum Surround Sound, JBL Quantum Engine PC software, DTS headphone X:2.0, 3.5 mm and USB connections, Game chat balance, Flip-up Boom microphone. For over 70 years, JBL has engineered the most precise, impressive sound found in big venues around the world. JBL's mission and vision is to make life more connected, entertaining, personalized and productive. The company combines passion and purpose to design smart products, systems, software and services to connect people wherever they are.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
When wire is connected to the control the light on the jbl turns off.
I don’t recommend Headset for gamers!
The cord is a stiff, woven one that plugs in to the bottom of the left ear cup. So every time you turn your head, you hear the cord scratching noise across your clothes. Since it sticks straight out of the bottom, I'm also concerned it may break with my movements - not a problem yet but concerning.
I bought these as a replacement for some Turtle Beach cans that busted because they had a plastic "spring" that apparently just wore out (3rd pair - apparently I'm a slow learner...). These appear to have a similar plastic "spring" and there is also a pivot hinge just above the ear cups that looks like a stress spot to me. I'm hoping these last longer than 6 months.