|Special Features||With Mic, Track Forward|
|Web Browser Included||No|
|Microphone Form Factor||Built-In|
|Headphones Form Factor||Over Ear|
|Battery Average Life||12 Hours|
|Charging Time||300 Hours|
|Battery cell composition||Lithium Polymer|
|Has Auto Focus||No|
|Includes Rechargable Battery||No|
|Has Programmable Buttons||No|
|Item model number||812887016773|
|Product Dimensions||15 x 2.7 x 9 cm; 117.93 Grams|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
JLab Audio Rewind Wireless Retro Headphones | Bluetooth 4.2 | 12 Hours Playtime | Custom EQ3 Sound | Music Controls | Noise Isolation | with Microphone | Throwback 80s 90s Design | Black
Enhance your purchase
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- GO RETRO: Let the Rewind Wireless Retro Headphones take you back in time to when grunge, big hair, bright colors and kicking it with your Walkman was the thing to do. Now it's time to GO wireless. The Rewind headphones provide 12 hours of playtime, custom EQ3 Sound, and all of the controls you need. The same lightweight design and orange foam earpads, you'll feel more nostalgic than ever. Old-school look, with today's technology.
- 12-HOUR PLAYTIME: Keep your music hassle-free by wirelessly linking your Bluetooth enabled device and streaming from up to 30 feet away. With up to 12 hours Bluetooth playtime of mind-blowing sound that’ll leave you with rock-star vibes all day long.
- TAKE CONTROL: These headphones come with a button on the headset, so you can skip tracks, activate Siri or Google Assistant and answer calls all without taking out your phone. There is also on an onboard microphone that allows for crystal clear communication during calls. For those need to know moments, a double click and digital MEMS built-in microphone lets you activate and deactivate SIRI, Google Assistant, or other voice assistant prompts as clear as day.
- EQ3 SOUND: Our radical EQ3 setting lets you change the sound to your preferred tune via the headphone, so your music sounds just right. Click between three options: JLab Signature, Balanced, and Bass Boost.
- TWO YEAR WARRANTY/30 DAY GUARANTEE -We are so sure you’ll be happy with your purchase that we offer a “30-Day Money-Back Guarantee” to ensure customer satisfaction of our Jlab products. Also included with our products is a 2-year limited warranty to ensure you are covered for up to two years in case any issues with our products arise.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Let the Rewind Wireless Retro Headphones take you back in time to when grunge, big hair, bright colors and kicking it with your Walkman was the thing to do. Now it's time to GO wireless. The Rewind headphones provide 12 hours of playtime, custom EQ3 Sound, and all of the controls you need. The same lightweight design and orange foam earpads, you'll feel more nostalgic than ever. Old-school look, with today's technology.
Sick 12-Hour Playtime
Keep the 80s/90s and more music GOing for sick 12 hours of Bluetooth playtime. Use the included micro USB charging cable to charge back up after you’ve jammed all day.
Radical EQ³ Sound
Our radical EQ3 setting lets you change the sound to your preferred tune via the headphone so your music sounds just right. Click between three options: JLab Signature, Balanced, and Bass Boost.
Let the Rewind take you back in time. Change the foam ear cushions between two fun colors to keep the look old school. An adjustable headband provides even more comfort than before.
One button is all you need. With just a click on the GO, you can play and pause your music and answer and hang up phone calls, as well as track forward.
Smart Voice Assistant
For those need to know moments, a double click and digital MEMS built-in microphone lets you activate and deactivate SIRI, Google Assistant, or other voice assistant prompts as clear as day.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I have been hopefully purchasing nearly every metamorphosis of this sort of headset for years. Backing things on Kickstarter, buying the smaller, lighter, ear form, foam bud, ear plug, around the neck, over the ear . . . You name it, I bought it. All of them had some sort of issue about them.
Don't get me wrong, these do have "issues", but they are ones I completely accept for the price and style. The ear foam is raspy and cheap. The sound is a little tinny and right-centered. But, if you read the title they are RETRO headphones. In the 80s and 90s, we got raspy-foam headsets that were slightly right-center. We chewed the foam up going to sleep with our headphones on all the time. We had to fiddle with the cord to get the sound just right. One thing we COULDN'T do was walk a hundred feet from the source of the sound. Another thing we couldn't do was turn it off by touching the earpad for four seconds. Another thing we couldn't do was take phone calls with them. The list goes on.
These earphones are I N E X P E N S I V E. They cost a little more than CVS earbuds and they perform SO much better. Also, they look dope! I let my wife use them once and she wanted a pair, so those are on the way. If you've been reading this review this long and are still unclear about my feelings, I have finally found the perfect Bluetooth headset.
The pairing process was simple - just hold down the button to turn them on, go to Bluetooth settings on your phone, and you’re good to go. There’s a voice that says ‘hello’ when turned on, tells you battery level, and says ‘pairing’ when looking for a Bluetooth connection. The headphones stayed paired as I wandered around my apartment, no issues.
The sound is fine, no complaints. I appreciated the fit a lot more than I expected - these are light headphones, they don’t grip too tightly, and let my ears breathe easily, which is much appreciated.
I ordered the black pair with the orange foam covers. I was surprised to see that the black foam covers are installed at the factory but it’s simple process to replace them. It was frustrating to open the plastic packaging - I really prefer cardboard packaging or Amazon’s frustration-free packaging, but this is clearly designed for store retail. In their favor, the packaging is recyclable.
At the end of the day, you’re getting light Bluetooth headphones with excellent battery life and decent build quality. Recommended. I will probably buy some as gifts for friends in the future.
Reviewed in the United States on 11 April 2018