|Package dimensions||19.2 x 10.69 x 1.5 cm; 28.35 Grams|
JOR Seaweed Fish Super Snack, Loved by Tangs, Angels, Bettas, Plecos, Hermit Crabs, and Snails, Dense in Vitamins, Beneficial Food Treat Supplement, 1 oz.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Breed recommendation||All Breed Sizes|
|Age range (description)||Adult|
About this item
- ✔ LOVED BY FRESH AND SALTWATER FISHES --- Tropical fishes love seaweed and enjoy the taste and benefits in their native habitat. JOR seaweed sheets are ideal for both freshwater and saltwater aquariums.
- ✔ GREAT VALUE --- JOR seaweed sheets are a must-buy value. Each sheet is 7.7” x 4” (19.5 x 10cm). One sheet can feed a community in a 90-100 gallon tank or roughly one sheet per tang. JOR gives you 20 sheets which can be cut to the perfect size as per your tank’s needs.
- ✔ DISSOLVES SLOWLY --- JOR’s seaweed sheets dissolve slowly giving your community plenty of time to feed and that’s important because our seaweed sheets are so popular with fish there may be a line!
- ✔ HAPPY FEEDING FRENZY --- Tropical fish love our seaweed! It reminds them of their home and it’s packed with vitamins, carbohydrates, and more that wrasse and shrimps absolutely crave! You’ll love seeing how excited your pets get anticipating their seaweed feeding.
- ✔ VARIETY IS THE SPICE OF LIFE --- And important for their overall growth! A varied diet is generally more complete than a single source diet. Choosing JOR seaweed sheets helps ensure your fish get all their vitamins.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
How Do I Feed JOR Seaweed?
You will need to experiment with feeding your fish JOR seaweed. You should remove uneaten seaweed from your tank within 24-48 hours, but don’t worry once your fish gets a taste of JOR seaweed it won't last very long! Once you’ve experimented and learned the right amount, JOR seaweed can be tore or cut to the perfect amount.
We recommend you use a feeding clip and roll the seaweed into a tube before clipping into the feeding clip. This stops the seaweed from floating on the top or away from hungry feeding fish! Rolling it into a tube helps prolong the seaweed’s life. Angelfish, surgeons, wrasses, and clown fish especially love feeding clips. They will also allow you to make different feeding “stations” to let each fish enjoy their own seaweed treat roll.
Do Shrimp And Snails Like Seaweed?
They don’t like JOR seaweed - they love JOR seaweed! Seaweed is loved and eaten by almost all tropical fishes, plecos, snails, shrimps, and hermit crabs. JOR seaweed sheets are an ideal affordable treat that’s packed with vitamins your fishes need.
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|