|Bike Type||Kids Bike|
|Number of speeds||1|
|Wheel Size||16 Centimetres|
|Package dimensions||96.5 x 45.5 x 18.5 cm; 12 Kilograms|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
JOYSTAR Vintage 12 & 14 & 16 Inch Kids Bike with Basket & Training Wheels for 2-7 Years Old Girls & Boys (Ivory & Pink)
|Price:||+ S$151.47 Delivery|
About this item
- STURDY FRAME - Made of premium steel to survive the bumps of learning; Plus, the durable steel frame is backed by our limited lifetime warranty.
- COASTER BRAKE - This kids bike come with coaster brake, simply pushing the pedal backwards and stop the bike.
- SUITABLE FOR 4-7 YEARS - 16'' bike suitable for 4- 7 years old kids (41"-53"), comes with basket to transport their loved doll and training wheels for safe cycling.
- SHOCK PROOF SEAT - Shock-proof bike seat is bigger than normal seat, more comfortable for kids cycling.
- EASY TO ASSEMBLE - The kids bike is 85% assembled, come with basic assembly tools (PUMP NEEDED FOR THE TIRE).
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
JOYSTAR 16 Inch Kids Bike for 3-5 Years Old Girls, Kids Bicycle with Front Basket & Training Wheels
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Reviewed in the United States on 12 March 2019
It is very sturdy, and I imagine will last handing down to my other kids.
This took me about 30-45 mins to put together, by myself (and I'm not the least bit handy!) The directions could have been clearer, but it is pretty easy to figure out.
The training wheels took a couple tries to get tight enough, be sure to use your own wrench!
FYI: The basket is plastic and does not match the quality of the bike. I'd give 4.5 stars for this if I could, because I imagine my daughter will want a new basket as soon as this one bites the dust.
Overall, we love this bike, and would definitely buy again!
Leather handlebar grips, softer than rubber grips, more friendly for kids. These are vinyl, so that is deceptive marketing. I hope that they don't split like vinyl often does.
I am concerned about the tread on the training wheels, hoping it will last until she is ready for her two wheel launch. They are extremely thin, so that is a concern.
"Miss Pink" is stored inside, and away from the elements.
The style of the bike is cute, and a fun retro look. The basket is very cheap plastic weave.
The assembly instructions were not very clear, but once we had it up, our boy loved it. Another downside, is that it is very heavy. But all in all our boy loves it, and so do we.