|Model Name||Evolve2 40|
|Mounting Hardware||Evolve2 40 USB-C Mono headset UC,Soft pouch, Warranty and warning (safety leaflets)|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Headphones Form Factor||On Ear|
|Contains Liquid Contents||No|
|Item model number||24089-889-899|
|Package Dimensions||21.9 x 10.8 x 6.3 cm; 295 Grams|
Jabra Evolve2 40 UC Wired Headphones, USB-C, Mono, Black – Telework Headset for Calls and Music, Enhanced All-Day Comfort, Passive Noise Cancelling Headphones, UC-Optimized with USB-C Connection
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- PASSIVE NOISE CANCELLATION – Jabra Evolve2 40 wired headset features superior passive noise cancellation thanks to the enhanced memory foam padding and new angled design that cancels 48% more of the noise around you
- BIGGER & BETTER SOUND – This telephone headset has powerful leak-tolerate 40mm speakers for rich, high definition audio for calls & music. Plus, the enhanced 3-microphone call technology means 35% less background conversation noise on your calls
- MORE VISIBLE BUSYLIGHT – We’ve taken our busylight to a whole new level, making it visible from any direction. The red light on this corded headset is automatically or manually activated, so you’re protected from all angles, all interruptions
- ALL-DAY COMFORT – We set out to make a headset that would feel so great, you’d forget you were even wearing it. With soft memory foam cushions that mold to your ears’ natural contours, you’ll experience just that with this Jabra headset
- UC-CERTIFIED – This Jabra headset works with all leading Unified Communications platforms, including Microsoft Teams, Cisco, Mitel, Avaya & more for truly seamless collaboration. Features a USB-C connection
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
With exceptional audio, outstanding noise isolation, and superior comfort, Jabra Evolve2 40 is engineered to keep you on task. This wired headset features superior passive noise cancellation thanks to the enhanced memory foam padding and new angled design that cancels more than 48% more of the noise around you. Put on your Evolve2 40 and feel the noise around you instantly fade, leaving you with the quiet you need to focus. Plus, this pro headset has powerful leak-tolerate 40mm speakers for rich, high-definition audio for calls and music. With strategically placed and powerful microphones built right in, you’re sure to experience clear and professional sounding calls every time.We set out to make an on-ear headset that would feel so great, you’d forget you were even wearing it. We designed the perfect shape using biometric measurements from hundreds of heads. Then we added soft memory foam cushions that mold to your ears’ natural contours for all-day comfort.We’ve also taken our busylight to the next level, making it visible from every direction. The red light is automatically activated when you’re on a call or in a meeting, or you can activate it yourself at the touch of a button. So, even when you’re right in the middle of everything, the busylight on this call center headset will protect you from all angles, and all interruptions.Jabra Evolve2 40 is a superior office headset that’s engineered to keep you focused and ready to collaborate. It works with all leading Unified Communications platforms, including Microsoft Teams, Cisco, Mitel, Avaya & more for truly seamless collaboration.
Customers who bought this item also bought
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I have worked remotely for more than 10 years , therefore video conferencing is like my morning coffee , meaning a must.
I have recently purchased this headset and unfortunately after a couple of hours using it i started to feel the pain over the ears.....
I bought an older version of it - evolve 40 which i knew worked fine. I tested and they worked fine , long hours, no pain. Then i decided to comeback to evolve2 40 . I tested for a day - and that was enough to decide to return it.
So uncomfortable , this should not give you any pain at all.
Very disappointed of new jabra products , jabra used to make quality product
But honestly the sound quality and ease of use earns this product an A+!
I returned these and ordered a cheaper set from another brand for $30 and my voice sounds like a professional podcaster. No background noise and a clean sounding voice.