|Product Dimensions||2.54 x 2.54 x 2.54 cm; 300.5 Grams|
|Batteries||1 CR5 batteries required.|
|Item model number||7510-309|
|Special Features||Microphone Feature|
|Other display features||Wireless|
|Audio Jack||3.5 mm|
|Item Weight||300 g|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
Jabra Speak 510+ Speaker Phone - Microsoft Certified Portable Conference Speaker with Bluetooth Adapter and USB - Connect with Laptops, Smartphones and Tablets
Enhance your purchase
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- USB and 3. 0 bluetooth connectivity
- Hifi/Wideband and digital signal processing
- Mute function
- Omni Directional/noise filter microphone
- Up to 15 hours talk time
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Frequently bought together
The Jabra Speak 510+ MS is a portable conference speakerphone optimized for Microsoft and USB Bluetooth adapter that can turn anywhere into a conference room. The Speak 510+ MS has Hifi/wideband, an omni directional mic, and Bluetooth and USB connectivity for use with a PC, smartphone, or tablet. The Jabra Speak 510+ MS includes the Speak 510 and Jabra Link 360 USB Bluetooth Adapter to turn any device with a USB port into a Bluetooth device. This allows you to take or make conference calls anywhere you are. The Speak 510+ MS features 360 degree all around coverage so all present participants can hear and be heard. This personal desktop speakerphone also acts as an external speaker for PCs, smartphones or tablets. This dual connectivity USB/Bluetooth speakerphone has up to 15 hours of talk time if charged, or if the USB is plugged into a device, the Speak 510 has unlimited talk time. The Jabra Speak 510+ is certified with Microsoft devices.
Review this product
Reviews with images
9 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) Bluetooth connection to my mobile phone and laptop will cut off intermittently.
2) Sounds received by the listening party on Bluetooth and via USB cable differences. People complain that the Bluetooth sounds are not up to standard.
3) Jabra apps seems to control only Microsoft Skype/Team and Zoom. It has no special settings for Webex, Google Meeting and others..
Overall, just a so-so and barely can make it type of device when you plugged into your laptop via USB.. Others connectivity are not so up to the brand standard.
By Ng Chong Kiat on 10 March 2021