|Item model number||65829|
|Product Dimensions||21.59 x 2.92 x 12.19 cm; 68 Grams|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
+ S$7.41 delivery
Jackson Galaxy Soft Grip Cat Nail Clippers
|Price:||(S$25.27 / count)|
Enhance your purchase
- SAFE-Jackson Galaxy Soft Grip Cat Nail Clippers are made specifically for the nails of felines to ensure that they are the perfect size to trim both safely & comfortably
- NON SLIP HANDLE-The non-slip comfortable rubber handle makes it easier to hold the clipper providing a safer grooming experience for your pet
- COMFORTABLY IN HAND-This nail clipper is just the right size to safely & easily trim your cat's nails
- MADE ESPECIALLY FOR CATS-Feel comfortable clipping your own cats nails as these were designed specially for felines nail shape and size
- CATIFY YOUR HOME-This toy was created as part of the Jackson Galaxy collection
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Rotating clipper head for safer, faster nail cutting Textured, non-slip handle Stainless steel cutting edge.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I however, do not like these nail clippers at all. It spit every single one of my kittens nails. So I tried cutting the nails sideways. Luckily I have a very patient kitty. Alas, it splits less, but still atleast half his nails I can visibly see are splitting. I cant imagine how uncomfortable that is for my kitty. He never complains which makes me feel even worse. Theres no way to sharpen them either =(
Id donate them but Id hate for someone else to have this problem as well and its too late to return them, so I guess Ill use them for myself.
Please save yourself the hassle and your kitty too and get a different product.
That being said also, Jackson Galaxy is really great (check out his youtube) and definitely worth supporting, just not this particular product =)
As for trimming all other kitty claws - nope. Like some other reviewers noted, these can crush kitten nails, and not so great for adults either. They don't cut cleanly, even when the nail is cut side to side instead of front to back, leaving rough edges.I
I like the design concept: easy to hold and use, light weight. But they need a different kind of clipper head - one made for shaped dimensional nails like kitties have, not for flat nails like people have. So I'm going back to my regular clippers with safety guard. Sorry Jackson - I really wanted to love these. Change the clipper head and I'll try them again. 3 stars for easier clipping on pillow paws. If I only had the one cat with pillow paws to trim, I might have given another star. But no go for the other kitties.