Jeep Unlimited Reversible Handle Stroller, Grey Tweed
- For infants who can sit unassisted up to 50 lbs. | Meets Disney size requirements |Reversible handle allows Baby to ride parent facing or forward facing | Stroller is also as a travel system when paired w/ compatible car seats (car seat sold separately)
- CAR SEAT COMPATIBILITY: This stroller fits the following infant car seats (car seats sold separately): Greco Snug Ride, Click Connect 30, 35, 40, Evenfall Nurture, Evenfall Embrace
- IDEAL COMFORT: Extendable European-style canopy with pop out UPF 50+ sun visor; Reclining seat with three positions; Adjustable footrest; Child tray with cup holder swings away for easy ins and outs
- MAKES TRAVELING EASY: Stroller includes large storage basket under the frame; Quick and compact fold; EXTREMELY SAFE: JPMA Certified; Five-point safety harness; Reflective piping to ensure you can be seen at night
- SMOOTH RIDE: 7" front swivel lock wheels; 8" shock absorbing back wheels--linked brakes lock both rear wheels by pressing a single pedal; Assembled dimensions: 33.9"L x 20.5"W x 42.9"H; Folded dimensions: 21.3"L x 9.8"W x 31"H; Weight: 20.9 lbs.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Designed to adapt to your child's growth, the Jeep Unlimited Reversible Handle Stroller can be used as travel system with any compatible infant car seat, as a parent-facing stroller or as a forward-facing stroller. Without disturbing your child, the reversible handle flips, and allows your little one to face you for interaction, or face forward to discover the world. Additional features like a compact fold, full coverage UPF 50+ canopy for sun protection, and removable child tray with cup holder help make your everyday adventures effortless. CAR SEAT COMPATIBILITY: This stroller fits the following infant car seats (car seats sold separately): Greco Snug Ride, Click Connect 30, 35, 40, Evenfall Nurture, Evenfall Embrace Since 1941, the Jeep brand has been a symbol of freedom and expression. Influenced by a love of the great outdoors. Jeep kids' products are created for life's little adventurers.
Assembled dimensions: 33.9"L x 20.5"W x 42.9"H; Folded dimensions: 21.3"L x 9.8"W x 31"H; Weight: 20.9 lbs. | Recommended Use: For infants who can sit unassisted up to 50 lbs.
Since 1941, the Jeep Brand has been a symbol of freedom and expression. Influenced by a love of the great outdoors, Jeep kids products are created for little adventurers.
Jeep Unlimited Reversible Handle Stroller
Available in Grey Tweed
With an innovative design that caters to you and your little adventurer's needs, the Jeep Unlimited Reversible Handle Stroller epitomizes form and function for the modern, on-the-go family. Growing with baby, it features a reversible handle that allows your little one to easily ride parent-facing or forward facing. Its advanced features create a superior, safe and comfy strolling experience with the ultimate in convenience for you – turning every outing with baby into an effortless adventure!
- Three Ways To Ride: Reversible handle allows baby to ride parent facing or forward facing | Turns into a travel system when paired with compatible car seats
- Car Seat Compatibile: Fits the following infant car seats (car seats sold separately): Greco Snug Ride, Click Connect 30, 35, 40, Evenfall Nurture, Evenfall Embrace
- Ideal Comfort: Extendable European-style canopy with UPF 50+ sun visor; 3-position reclining seat, Adjustable footrest, Swing-away child tray with cup holder for easy ins and outs
- Supreme Safety: 5-point safety harness, Reflective piping for safe night strolls
- Smooth Ride: 7" front swivel lock wheels; 8" shock absorbing back wheels | Linked brakes lock both rear wheels by pressing a single pedal
- Convenient Travels: Large storage basket under frame for baby essentials | Quick and compact fold
Reversible Handle Grows With Baby!
Innovatively designed to accommodate baby's growth from infancy to toddlerhood, this stroller features a reversible handle that allows baby to effortlessly ride parent-facing or forward facing. With this reversible feature, baby and parent can enjoy quality bonding time or baby can simply enjoy the sights.
Optimal Comfort For Baby
A sophisticated set of features offer your little one the ultimate in comfort. A European-style, extendable canopy offers ideal protection from the elements with a UPF 50+ sun visor. A 3-position, reclining seat and adjustable footrest offer additional comfort, while a child tray with cup holder swings away, enabling easy access into and out of the stroller.
Outfitted with features that create a superior and exceptionally safe ride for baby, this stroller sports a 5-point safety harness to keep baby securely strapped in. Reflective material on the safety harness and piping enable safe nighttime strolls.
Additional Product Features
High Performance For Smooth Rides
The outstanding suspension system features 7" front swivel lock wheels and 8" shock absorbing back wheels, that make it easy to glide over bumps in the road, creating an effortlessly smooth ride. The linked brakes lock both rear wheels by pressing a single pedal. Unlock the wheels for easy maneuverability; lock them for added stability on bumpy surfaces.
The Ultimate In Convenience
A generously-sized storage compartment underneath offers easy access to all of your own and baby's essentials, while a quick, compact fold offers offers easy storage and portability - keeping you prepared for whatever adventures come your way!
Create Your Own Custom Travel System
This stroller allows you to easily create a custom travel system, extending its versatility and value.
Fits the following car seats (car seats sold separately):
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Update: After using this stroller all summer I have decided to update my review.
I still agree with what I wrote above. For the price this is an excellent stroller. However, I do wish I would have spent the extra money to avoid the cons.
1. Storage basket is not large enough. It is large enough for a backpack or diaper bag, but not large enough to also put winter coats or beach towels in it. If you cram stuff in the basket hits the wheel and then you can’t push the stroller forward.
2. No parent tray or parent cup holder.
3. No one step collapse. Although it is easy to close, it cannot he done one-handed while holding your infant.
4. When closed it doesn’t stand up so it sometimes ends up laying down in the dirty parking lot while I try and fumble with stuff in my car to make a space for it.
5. This does not operate well in reverse mode where baby is facing you. It’s impossible to walk without your feet hitting the wheels, and you cannot steer it without great effort in reverse mode.
6. No adjustable height handle as advertised.
1) The breaks on the back wheels no longer works. Its plastic and the end peices somehow bent and does not properly lock. Ive been in an uneven surface and have had the stroller roll away (thankfully baby was not inside)
2) When in reverse: I keep tripping over the wheels and if I lock them into position they get bent out shape and youre not able to drive the stroller. Also when out and about in reverse you cant make proper turns because the back wheels dont swivel you have to make weird turns while tripping over the wheels...the whole experience is weird and uncomfortable.
3) The seat has only 3 reclines! 🤦🏽♀️.. first its STRAIGHT UP sitting.. which causes my 10 month old to slip sideways because she can only sit STRAIGHT UP for so long.causing her to rest her head on the side bard which at times can become hurtful for her. Second recline position is to far back for her when she is awake. She is constantly trying to sit up but cant due so bc of the seatbelt. The third recline is all the way back which is nice for naps and if you have and emergency diaper change!
4) the back of the seat is too short! I know this stroller wont last long because right now my 10 mnth olds top of the head is exactly at the edge of the padding. For a taller child this stroller would be uncomfortable since they would not have a head rest
5) After 5 uses it will not properly close! The clip will not lock. I had to get my husband to hold it tight to get the side lock properly locked. when its finally locked the stroller still attempts to open. Ive checked and rechecked cannot find the issue here but will update.
I wanted to return this stroller but DH threw out the box 🤦🏽♀️