Type C Wireless Mouse, Jelly Comb 2.4G Wireless Mouse USB C Computer Cordless Mice with USB and Type C Receiver Compatible with Notebook, Computer, PC, Laptop, Computer, MacBook and all Type-C Device
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 【WIDE COMPATIBILITY】 Well compatible with Windows7/8/10/XP, Vista, Mac OS X 10.10 or later. Fits for all Type-C devices, tablets, cellphones, Macbook, Macbook Pro, iMac, iMac Pro, Chromebook and more
- 【EASY TO USE & CONVENIENT】PLUG and PLAY. The nano type-C and usb receiver is in the battery compartment of the mouse. Take it out and plug it into the port of the device separately. No additional drivers or software needed. You can switch between connected devices with a single button. Store the receiver in the battery compartment when you travel
- 【Quiet & SENSITIVE CLICKING】Smooth frosted surface and quiet clicks can bring a better user experience and free your worry about bothering others and keep you stay focused while working
- 【ADJUSTABLE DPI AND ERGONOMIC DESIGN】4 DPI levels (1000/1500/2000/2400 DPI) allows you to change the cursor sensitivity easily and track more smoothly over a variety of surfaces. Contoured shape fits your hands perfectly, reducing hand fatigue
- 【SKIN-FRIENDLY & WARRANTY】Silent click mouse with classic design offers your hand maximum support and comfort. Every Vive Comb product includes 12-month warranty. Please buy with confidence
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Jelly Comb Type C and 2.4G Wireless Mouse:
This wireless mouse is convenient and practical. It can be used for Windows systems as well as for Mac OS systems. You only need to press a button to select the device you want to connect to.
▶Plug & Play
Tiny wireless receiver conveniently slots into your computer's USB port or type C port, taking up minimal space
▶ sleep mode
Makes it possible to save the maximum amount of electricity
▶ Soft silent clicking is perfect for work or entertainment in a quiet environment
▶Responsive buttons and 4 grade DPI (1000/1500/2000/2400 DPI) for precise tracking
▶Works with Windows me/ 7/ 8/ 10/ XP, Vista, Mac OS X 10.10 or later
▶Offer one year warranty, you can buy it without any worries
1. Please open the battery cover and take out the type C and 2.4G USB receiver, and then plug it into the port of your device separately
2. The left and right button of the mouse is quiet (relatively quiet not absolutely)
3. 1*AA battery is needed, but not included
DPI level: 1000/1500/2000/2400 DPI
Windows XP /Vista /7 / 8/ 10 or later, all Type-C devices, tablets, cellphones, Macbook, Macbook Pro, iMac, iMac Pro, Chromebook and more
1 x 2.4G Wireless Mouse
1 x USB nano Receiver (under the battery cover)
1 x TYPE C Receiver (under the battery cover)
Every Vive Comb product includes 12-month warranty. Please buy with confidence and don’t hesitate to contact us if having any question, we’ll get to you within 24 hours
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
The functionality of being able to switch between USB C and standard USB makes for some great pranks when I hook the house up to two computers and switch between them while someone else is on it. Battery life is great, response time is great, has a sleek look and is always willing to help me when I need it. Reliability is a rare characteristic these days, and this mouse provides much needed stability in an increasingly shaky world.
If you're looking for a wireless mouse and have either USB C or USB, just buy it. Take it up with me if you don't like it, we can throw hands.
- Works with BOTH USB Type C and USB (it includes 2 different receivers stored inside the mouse)
- It has 4 different DPI settings
- It's lightweight
- Cheap price!
- None yet! I'll update if I find anything
I think my MacBook Pro has some issues because I couldn't get the USB Type-C to work properly. Maybe I just need a reboot or something. But the USB receiver was the ticket! It works flawlessly. I'm so happy there are two options to choose from.
The biggest problem was because I use an Apple Magic Mouse at my normal/chair desk and this mouse at my standing desk, this mouse was really fast on screen. Thankfully I found the DPI switch/button which is located just in front of the scroll wheel on top. You press this 4 times to change between all the different DPI modes. The one that was the ticket for me was the slowest one (1000 DPI). I'm so happy this mouse has this feature because there's no way to control this mouse independently from another mouse using the macOS System Preferences. If this option wasn't available, I'd have to return it. Thankfully that wasn't the case. This is an awesome solution
The mouse has an excellent feel. I am not sure how to describe the texture, but feels nice to the touch. the mouse also feels comfortable in my palm. Compared to my other mouse, this one glides very nicely and smoothly.
The sleep feature is awesome! I didn't realize this mouse had a sleep feature until I noticed my mouse was not responding. I lifted it to see if the light was on, and noticed it was off. I put the mouse back down and clicked the left button. The mouse came to life. That is when I realized it had a sleep feature! So far I'm very impressed.