|Item model number||24769|
|Product Dimensions||4.88 x 6.73 x 19.76 cm; 344.73 Grams|
Jergens Wet Skin Body Moisturizer with Oil, Basic, Shea Butter, 10 Fl Oz
|Price:||(S$0.94 / Fl Oz) + S$9.93 Delivery|
- IN SHOWER LOTION - Nourishing in shower moisturizer works when skin is most receptive to moisture for luxuriously soft skin that feels renewed and hydrated.
- LUXURIOUS SKIN RENEWAL - Works when skin is most receptive to moisture for luxuriously soft skin that feels renewed.
- SHEA OIL DERIVED FROM PURE, AFRICAN SHEA BUTTER - Infused with Shea Butter Oil, this formulas works to restore skin by helping it hold moisture for an enhanced sheen and luminosity.
- JUST-SHOWERED SKIN BEST ABSORBS MOISTURE - After showering, your pores are open, providing an easy pathway for moisture to absorb into skin.
- SKIN'S PEAK MOISTURE MOMENT - Absorbs into the skin's surface bringing nourishment and moisturization to the source of dryness.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
WATER, GLYCERIN, MINERAL OIL, ETHYLHEXYL ISONONANOATE,PETROLATUM, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, THEOBROMA CACAO(COCOA) SEED BUTTER, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, ETHYLENE/PROPYLENE/STYRENECOPOLYMER, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, FRAGRANCE,CETEARETH-20, BUTYLENE/ETHYLENE/STYRENE COPOLYMER, MAGNESIUMALUMINUM SILICATE, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) OIL, SODIUMHYDROXIDE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, HYALURONIC ACID, SODIUM HYALURONATE,METHYLPARABEN, PHENOXYETHANOL, ETHYLPARABEN, CARAMEL.
Get perfectly hydrated skin without the heavy lotion feel. Jergens Wet Skin Body Moisturizer with Enriching Shea Oil locks in hydration at skin’s peak moisture moment - when you’re in the shower. Use this enriching moisturizer after showering and enjoy luxuriously soft skin. In shower lotion for dry and extra dry skin is formulated to soothe and refresh tired, rough skin. Shea Butter infused moisturizer locks in hydration and smooths skin. Non-sticky formula goes on smooth for enhanced sheen and luminosity.
Why Wet Skin?
After showering, your pores are open, providing an easy pathway for moisture to absorb into skin. Jergens Wet Skin Moisturizer penetrates deeply into the skin's surface bringing nourishment and moisturization to the source of dryness. Use daily for all-day softness!
Why Jergens Wet Skin Moisturizer?
Just-showered skin best absorbs moisture. That's why we developed our oil-infused Wet Skin Moisturizers to work when skin is most receptive to moisture. It blends with water on wet skin to instantly lock in hydration. Skin looks healthier straight out of the shower, so you can be ready faster.
How to Use?
1) Apply: After showering, but before drying off, apply to wet skin. Use a dime-size amount on each arm and a quarter-size amount on each leg.
2) Dry & Go: No need to rinse off. Simply pat dry and you're ready to go with instantly healthier skin.
|Jergens Wet Skin Moisturizer with Enriching Shea Oil||Jergens Wet Skin Moisturizer with Refreshing Coconut Oil||Jergens Wet Skin Moisturizer with Restoring Argan Oil||Jergens Wet Skin Moisturizer with Nourishing Monoi Oil||Jergens Wet Skin Moisturizer with Original Cherry Almond Essence||Jergens Brilliance Skin Illuminating Moisturizer|
|Trusted Ingredients||Enriching Shea Oil||Refreshing Coconut Oil||Restoring Argan Oil||Nourishing Monoi Oil||Softening Cherry Almond Essence||Enriching Hydrators & Light-Reflecting Minerals|
|Visible Results||Derived from Pure African Shea Butter, enriching Shea Oil is known for its ability to soften, smooth, and give a radiant sheen.||Derived from Coconut, this moisture-rich oil is known for its ability to refresh and soften.||Originating from Morocco, restoring Argan Oil is known as 'liquid gold' and for its healing and soothing properties.||Dervied from the Tahitian Gardenia flower, nourishing Monoi Oil is known for its ability to soften and smooth.||Enriched with the classic Jergens Cherry Almond Essence you know and love.||Prepare to see your skin in a whole new light. Nourished, luminous, lively skin, with just a kiss of shimmer.|
No customer reviews
|5 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|4 star 100% (100%)||100%|
|3 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|2 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|1 star 0% (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
His review: "Your skin smells so good! And it's so soft! I kind of want to peel your skin off and make a blanket out of it!" He's my favorite creep. ❤️
In all seriousness, I am really impressed with how well this worked. I was worried about my hands being greasy and needing to wash them again, but the lotion kind of disappears pretty quickly as you're working it in. It's the teeniest, tiniest bit greasy for a few minutes after you put it on and pat dry yourself, but not enough to worry about at all. The "greasiness" had passed by the time I was done combing out my hair and moisturizing my face. I'll be keeping this in my shower for probably as long as Jergens continues to produce it! Love, love, love it!
- Significantly reduces my post-shower routine
- Glides on skin without needing to rub it in like normal lotions
- smells nice
- cheaper than Curel
- I felt more moisturized with Curel brand
- it helps MAINTAIN moisture versus adding moisture. My main problem area is my heel, and while my heel doesn’t crack when using this product, it’s still stiff when I use this daily
Overall, I’ve been using wet-skin moisturizer for the past two months and I like it for time efficiency. If regular high quality lotions like Eucerin didn’t take so much time and effort, I’d probably prefer the benefits of those more. However, I have no reason to go back to regular lotions so far because this stuff does it’s job.
The first day I used it and it was ok, the next day my skin was visibily dry. BUT I kept using it every day and now my skin feels silkier and actually moisturized and I am still shocked every time I touch my skin at how it feels soft, moisturized, and not greasy all day.
It is also super easy! I don't have to set aside time anymore.
My only (tiny) complaints are that the cap stores water in the shower and that I have to use more than it says on the instructions. Other than that, well worth it!
2. The moisture level "locked in" appeared to be minimal after looking at and feeling my skin 2 hours later.
3. I am glad I did not pay full price for this. Pure vegetable glycerin and/or a lightweight oil would work better.
4. The texture of the product and ease of getting it out of the bottle worked well.
5. The size of the bottle works well in the shower area and is shaped well for your hand.
6. I don't not plan to repurchase this product.