Jesus Loves Me! Board book – Illustrated, 15 January 2019
Enhance your purchase
Enjoy a fun, family activity by reading and singing to 5 Bible songs! Read along to the lyrics of each familiar song and press the buttons on the wooden side panel to play sounds for your sing-along. Each button has a corresponding icon on the page to match lyrics with the melody. Pushing the interactive buttons helps toddlers and babies develop fine motor skills, while singing builds early literacy skills. Religious songs included are All Things Bright and Beautiful, Jesus Loves Me, Go Tell It on the Mountain, This Little Light of Mine, and I've Got the Joy in My Heart. This adorable sound book is perfect for Easter gifts for kids, as well as other holidays and birthdays throughout the year.
Little Sunbeam books encourage your little boy or girl to understand and appreciate God's love and let their light shine! Add to the family collection of religious books with more from Cottage Door Press!
- Sturdy board pages allow children's exploring hands to play and read over and over again. Includes a handle to carry along at home or on the go. Toddlers will love toting this around all over the place!
- Several icons on each page correspond with the buttons, providing an opportunity for kids to practice matching and fine motor skills.
- The vibrant coloring in each sweet picture and upbeat music help keep any toddler or baby engaged
- Encourages bonding between parents and children and promotes prayer through music
- If you're looking for Christian gifts, this is great for baby showers, baptisms, birthdays, first communions, Easter basket stuffers, and Christmas gifts for girls and boys
Special offers and product promotions
- Get 1% off with PayNow. Discount Provided by Amazon. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
About the Author
Ginger Swift is a pen name for the creative team at Cottage Door Press. We use a name like this when we work together on a story. We choose a name that stands for "red bird," which is our cheerful little mascot.
Cottage Door Press is an independent publisher of high-quality children's books. Our books are designed to spark curiosity in the littlest readers and fan the flames of lifelong learning. We understand children deserve our respect. That's why we always select artwork and stories that encourage caregivers to "read up" to their little ones--exploring interests together, learning together, and giving their young minds room to grow.
We also believe in creating stories that reflect the boundless possibilities of all children. We hope to create books that inspire little ones to connect, encourage them to dream, give them cause to celebrate, and allow them to see themselves beautifully reflected in the stories they read.
To bring these beautiful stories to life, our diverse and talented staff collaborates with authors and illustrators from all backgrounds and nationalities. We have also partnered with multicultural brands and literacy organizations to make sure our books reflect and reach as many little ones as possible.
- Language : English
- Board book : 12 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1680523716
- ISBN-13 : 978-1680523713
- Reading age : 2 - 7 years
- Best Sellers Rank: 7,703 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer reviews:
Review this product
Top review from Singapore
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
La música no se escucha muy fuerte, debería de tener más volumen. Por lo demás está precioso.