|Age Range Description||Baby and kids|
|Manufacturer||Johnson & Johnson SLC|
|Item model number||381371024230|
|Product Dimensions||20.07 x 18.03 x 9.14 cm; 453.59 Grams|
Johnson's Baby Oil, Mineral Oil Enriched With Shea & Cocoa Butter to Prevent Moisture Loss, Hypoallergenic, 20 fl. oz
- 20-fluid ounce bottle of pure baby oil, enriched with shea & cocoa butter, formulated to help moisturize babies' delicate skin, and protect skin from dryness, great for relieving dry skin or rough patches
- Pure baby mineral oil forms a silky moisturizing barrier to help prevent excess moisture loss and lock in up to 10 times more moisture on wet skin than an ordinary lotion can on dry skin
- Baby oil is clinically proven to be gentle and mild for baby's skin, easy to spread, ideal for baby massage and relaxing bonding experience for you and your baby
- Hypoallergenic and dermatologist-tested baby oil contains no parabens, phthalates, or dyes, and is specially formulated for babies' delicate skin
- Gentle baby oil is allergy-tested and lightly scented, leaves baby's skin feeling soft, smooth
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Mineral oil, fragrance, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter.
Soothe and moisturize baby soft skin to help protect it from dryness using Johnson's baby oil enriched with shea & cocoa butter. The pure mineral baby oil, enriched with shea and cocoa butter, locks in up to 10 times more moisture *on wet skin than an ordinary lotion can on dry skin. To use, gently massage baby oil onto damp skin after bathing to leave skin feeling baby soft. Works best on damp, not dry skin.
For nearly 125 years Johnson’s mission has been to create the gentlest baby products in the world. Products so mild, they can be used for every age and stage of a baby’s life. That’s our standard of gentle. But gentle isn’t only in our bottles, it is also in our heart.
At Johnson’s, we believe in the immense, transformative power of gentle in the world. Of being gentle with our children, and with their dreams and ambitions.
Customers also viewed these products
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
No customer reviews
|5 star 100% (100%)||100%|
|4 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|3 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|2 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|1 star 0% (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Friends said the dry scalp problem is normal for baby, and there's nothing to do about it. Not true. Using this definitely helped tremendously.
The smell of this product is a little stronger than I prefer.
When I apply the oil, I apply plenty first so that it can get to the skin instead of just wetting the hair. After applying thoroughly, I use paper towel to remove the oil from hair. There's no need to worry about what if you remove too much, because once the oil touches the skin it's hard to remove it with just paper towel (you'll need soap).
When I poured the oil into my palm for the first time I was taken back by an overwhelming smell of alcohol.
The smell of alcohol subsided after about ten minutes and at that point I was able to detect a slight hint of shea & cocoa butter.
I’m not sure if the oil was bad or if the scent simply did not compliment my body chemistry but either way, the smell of the product was too offensive to continue to use.
No issues with the return process.