|Manufacturer||Johnson & Johnson SLC|
|Item model number||381371024230|
|Product Dimensions||2.54 x 2.54 x 2.54 cm; 453.59 Grams|
Johnson's Baby Oil, Mineral Oil Enriched With Shea & Cocoa Butter to Prevent Moisture Loss, Hypoallergenic, 20 fl. oz
|Price:||S$35.86 (S$1.79 / Ounce)|
Enhance your purchase
|Special ingredients||Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter|
|Specific uses for product||Dryness|
About this item
- 20-fluid ounce bottle of pure baby oil, enriched with shea & cocoa butter, formulated to help moisturize babies' delicate skin, and protect skin from dryness, great for relieving dry skin or rough patches
- Pure baby mineral oil forms a silky moisturizing barrier to help prevent excess moisture loss and lock in up to 10 times more moisture on wet skin than an ordinary lotion can on dry skin
- Baby oil is clinically proven to be gentle and mild for baby's skin, easy to spread, ideal for baby massage and relaxing bonding experience for you and your baby
- Hypoallergenic and dermatologist-tested baby oil contains no parabens, phthalates, or dyes, and is specially formulated for babies' delicate skin
- Gentle baby oil is allergy-tested and lightly scented, leaves baby's skin feeling soft, smooth
Buy it with
Mineral oil, fragrance, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter.
Gently massage onto damp skin after stepping out of the shower or bath to leave skin feeling baby soft. Works best on damp, not dry skin.
Soothe and moisturize baby soft skin to help protect it from dryness using Johnson's baby oil enriched with shea & cocoa butter. The pure mineral baby oil, enriched with shea and cocoa butter, locks in up to 10 times more moisture *on wet skin than an ordinary lotion can on dry skin. To use, gently massage baby oil onto damp skin after bathing to leave skin feeling baby soft. Works best on damp, not dry skin.
For nearly 125 years Johnson’s mission has been to create the gentlest baby products in the world. Products so mild, they can be used for every age and stage of a baby’s life. That’s our standard of gentle. But gentle isn’t only in our bottles, it is also in our heart.
At Johnson’s, we believe in the immense, transformative power of gentle in the world. Of being gentle with our children, and with their dreams and ambitions.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
I saw stretch marks form where my skin got pulled tight by pregnancy, freaked out, applied this stuff generously, and... lo and behold, I don't have any stretch marks. Just bought more for pregnancy II. I know it has a scent-free version, but I actually love this smell (despite hating most perfumes).
100% would recommend.
When I poured the oil into my palm for the first time I was taken back by an overwhelming smell of alcohol.
The smell of alcohol subsided after about ten minutes and at that point I was able to detect a slight hint of shea & cocoa butter.
I’m not sure if the oil was bad or if the scent simply did not compliment my body chemistry but either way, the smell of the product was too offensive to continue to use.
No issues with the return process.