Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
Johnson's Curl Defining Tear-Free Kids' Leave-In Conditioner with Shea Butter, Paraben-, Sulfate- & Dye-Free Formula, Hypoallergenic & Gentle for Toddlers' Hair, 6.8 fl. oz
|Price:||+ S$9.24 Delivery|
- 6.8-fluid ounces of Johnson's Curl Defining Tear-Free Leave-In Conditioner for kids to gently smooth frizzy hair and add definition to your child's curls and waves for 24 hours
- Enriched with nourishing shea butter, this smoothing children's conditioner leaves your kids curly hair looking defined
- Specifically designed to be milder than adult hair products, this hypoallergenic leave-in conditioner is sulfate-, paraben-, phthalate-, & dye-free, making it gentle on toddlers' and kids' developing hair
- Johnson's No More Tears formula is gentle and is pediatrician and ophthalmologist tested. Every Johnson's product is designed to meet or exceed top internationally recognized regulatory standards
- After using Johnson's Curl Defining Shampoo for kids, towel dry hair. Dispense a small amount of the leave-in shea conditioner into the palm and gently work downward throughout hair and comb. No need to rinse.
Amazon International Store
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Moisturizes and define waves and curls for 24 hours with Johnson's Curl Defining Tear-Free Leave-In Conditioner for Kids. This hypoallergenic conditioner is specially formulated to be gentler than adult products, so it's ideal for toddlers' and kids' developing hair. Enriched with shea butter, the kids' curly hair conditioner helps smooth frizzy hair and define curls and waves. Every Johnson's product is designed to meet or exceed the top internationally recognized regulatory standards. The ophthalmologist- and pediatrician-tested conditioner for kids is free of parabens, phthalates, sulfates, and dyes and its No More Tears formula is gentle. For best results, use this leave-in conditioner for children with Johnson's Curl Defining Shampoo and towel dry hair.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Well, I was hoping for some magical concoction that would turn my toddler's matted mess into luxurious locks, and while this helped, it wasn't all I had hoped for. It DID make it possible to brush through her hair with only one large adult restraining her, but the screams were still very real. Our neighbors probably thought a horror movie was filming next door. NO matter how many times I tell her, "I'm almost done!", truth is, I'm not... because her hair is an effing mess. However, I am optimistic and will use religiously with the shampoo and will report back asap. But let's be honest, we're lucky to get 2 baths a week at this rate, so don't hold your breath.