Johnson's Curl Defining Tear-Free Kids' Leave-In Conditioner with Shea Butter, Paraben-, Sulfate- & Dye-Free Formula, Hypoallergenic & Gentle for Toddlers' Hair, 6.8 fl. oz
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 6.8-fluid ounces of Johnson's Curl Defining Tear-Free Leave-In Conditioner for kids to gently smooth frizzy hair and add definition to your child's curls and waves for 24 hours
- Enriched with nourishing shea butter, this smoothing children's conditioner leaves your kids curly hair looking defined
- Specifically designed to be milder than adult hair products, this hypoallergenic leave-in conditioner is sulfate-, paraben-, phthalate-, & dye-free, making it gentle on toddlers' and kids' developing hair
- Johnson's No More Tears formula is gentle and is pediatrician and ophthalmologist tested. Every Johnson's product is designed to meet or exceed top internationally recognized regulatory standards
- After using Johnson's Curl Defining Shampoo for kids, towel dry hair. Dispense a small amount of the leave-in shea conditioner into the palm and gently work downward throughout hair and comb. No need to rinse.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Moisturizes and define waves and curls for 24 hours with Johnson's Curl Defining Tear-Free Leave-In Conditioner for Kids. This hypoallergenic conditioner is specially formulated to be gentler than adult products, so it's ideal for toddlers' and kids' developing hair. Enriched with shea butter, the kids' curly hair conditioner helps smooth frizzy hair and define curls and waves. Every Johnson's product is designed to meet or exceed the top internationally recognized regulatory standards. The ophthalmologist- and pediatrician-tested conditioner for kids is free of parabens, phthalates, sulfates, and dyes and its No More Tears formula is gentle. For best results, use this leave-in conditioner for children with Johnson's Curl Defining Shampoo and towel dry hair.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
This stuff is amazing. No more waking up from naps with a matted, fried looking mess of curls. I don’t have to give baths daily simply to reapply the product and it holds for at least 2 days, though I haven’t tried to go longer. **We do every other day, especially now that it’s winter for her skin.**
I love it and will not look elsewhere.
**PHOTO WAS TAKEN AFTER A NAP WITH NO BRUSHING NEEDED**
I do use this product with the shampoo that matches. They smell wonderful, the shampoo lathers up really well and you can feel the moisturizing properties in the shampoo itself. It leaves my daughter’s hair silky soft.
I am perfectly sure that the leave in conditioner would work fine just by itself. But I cannot state how well it would work as I have only used it in conjunction with the matching shampoo.
Read the reviews on this and thought I’d give it a try and it is WONDERFUL. Doesn’t leave that weird greasy look in her hair once it dries and helps me get those little knots out.