KI Store Decorative Wall Clock Silent Non Ticking Wall Clocks 12-Inch for Living Room Bedroom Kitchen Office (Blue, 12-Inch)
- COMPLETELY SILENT and KEEPING PERFECT TIME. This silent wall clock non ticking use premium quality, acute and quiet Quartz Movement. Delicate sweeping second hand is without any tick-tick motion. Ideal for living room clocks, bedroom, bathroom, and beach cottage,
- VINTAGE WALL CLOCK DECORATIVE. Savor the vintage rustic looking design of this attractive home accent that's sure to blend flawlessly with any home decor. Give your space a touch of coastal style with the ocean/beach theme wall clock.
- BETTER QUALITY BLUE WALL CLOCKS. Made of extra thicken Wooden MDF, coated art paper with BOPP film, which most of similar wall clocks do NOT have the film in the market. BOPP film is featured with moisture resistance, optical clarity and high tensile strength. This wall clock will keep the pretty face and last for years of use.
- WELL PROTECTIVE PACKAGE. Delicate hands are well protected with plastic cover. Styrofoam and bubble wrap save the clock face from scratching. 2 hooks included for hanging the clock
- BATTERY POWERED WALL CLOCK. Wall clock battery operated by 1 AA Carbon Zinc battery or Heavy Duty Battery (not included). Do not use Alkaline battery and rechargeable battery.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
KI Store quality silent wall clock for bedroom, living room and kitchen.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
What I didn’t like:
1.- There is a mistake on the clock: number 4 in roman numbers is “IV” NOT IIII. Roman Numbers doesn’t allow you to use more than 3 consecutive” I”.
2.- If you are expecting a big farmhouse watch, is not. Is as big as a plate
3.- The beautiful rustic details are not real, is a sticker. Whole clock is pretty much a large sticker on top of a round piece of wood.
Even though I couldn’t use it for what I had plan on, despite having a spelling mistake I still like it. I put it on above my pantry door and looks pretty good, completing my farmhouse kitchen decor.
Although the details are just a large sticker, still looks nice and my guests usually don’t even notice those rustic details are not actually real.
I have had two "silent" clocks before. The last one by Firstime Manufactory featured "whisper" technology. That meant I could still hear it when I held it to my ear, but the sound wasn't bad was smooth, not ticking. Unfortunately, when I put it against the wall, the sound amplified and bounced back directly towards me - in my bed - trying to sleep. The sound only got louder as the unit aged (about a year). This clock doesn't have that problem. I am unsure about the aging problem and if it will get louder with wear.
I had one other silent clock before (can't remember the name) and it was fantastic. The only issue was that it took a special battery size - the coin like one - which is inconvenient to find. On the second replacement battery (which took years), the plastic cover broke and the battery would never stay in place again. This clock uses AA batteries and seems sturdier, although still housed in plastic.
I will update if this suffers from wear and tear also.
They contacted me and immediately made it right. Customer satisfaction is obviously very important to them.
Stopped working within a month. Replaced battery twice and fixed the time. The next day its several hours off.