KIND Bars, Dark Chocolate Nuts & Sea Salt, Gluten Free, Low Sugar, 1.4oz, 12 Count
- Contains 12 - 1.4oz Dark Chocolate Nuts & Sea Salt KIND Bars
- Our best-selling bar is a simple blend of Brazilian sea salt sprinkled over whole nuts and drizzled with dark chocolate.
- With 5g of sugar, it's a satisfying, nutty snack that only seems indulgent.
- Gluten free, Non GMO, 0g Trans Fat, Kosher
- Low glycemic index, low sodium, good source of fiber
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
These bars are where our journey started and it was simple: whole ingredients like nuts, mixed with fruits and spices bound together with honey.
From the manufacturer
For your body
We believe if you can't pronounce an ingredient, it shouldn’t go into your body. Actually, it shouldn’t even go into your pantry. kind products are made with nutritionally-dense ingredients like whole nuts, fruits and whole grains - no secret ingredients and no artificial flavors, preservatives or sweeteners. Nothing to hide.
For your tastebuds
We believe that people don’t need to choose between health and taste when it comes to snacking. We use premium, better-for-you ingredients that are kind to your body without sacrificing quality or flavor.
For your world
We believe in inspiring and celebrating kindness. By improving the way we live, eat and relate to one another, we hope to foster communities that are healthier, more empathetic and embrace our shared humanity.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Review this product
1 customer review
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
A recent concern has appeared with the new scientific (NATURE, Jan.2018) evidence showing a strong correlation between the use of TREHALOSA (a sugar supplement) in processed foods, and the emergence of a specially virulent and antibiotic resistant strain of C. difficile - a gut bacteria capable of producing severe illness and even potentially death- in the gut of those who consume food processed with this sugar.
It would be appropriate for the manufacturer to make a statement or disclaimer regarding the presence (or not) of this sugar in these bars.
- The taste of salt is so over powering it should have been named a SALT BAR.
- In the name of these bars, SALT is mentioned last, but, it should be mentioned first in large fonts.
- I expected a normal amount of SALT, but, I did not expect a SALT BAR.
- I do not know if I got a bad batch or not. But, surely, the amount of SALT in the bars I got is not intentional.
- I do not like to give low ratings on any product unless there is a good reason, but, this item is so far off normal, I
have to rate as low.