|Headphones Form Factor||In Ear|
|Item model number||KW-Q8-UK|
|Package Dimensions||7 x 6.2 x 1.6 cm; 20 Grams|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
KIWI design Stereo Earbuds Earphones Custom Made for Oculus Quest VR Headset (Black, 1 Pair)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 💙 Specially designed the earbuds for Oculus Quest VR Headset to provide you with incredible sound quality to let you be immersed in the VR world completely.
- 💙 Made of aluminum alloy and TPE material, the in-ear headphones are durable and lightweight, and with its custom 8 inches length to avoid snagging make you wear no burden.
- 💙 Available in three sizes (S/M/L) of custom silicone caps which ensures the earphones fit comfortably and stay stable in your ears for noise isolation for an unparalleled gaming experience.
- 💙 These earbuds provide powerful bass, clear treble and stereo sound to ensure fully immersive gameplay. Also, they are marked with “L” and “R” and only produce one channel of audio each.
- 💙 What You Get: 2*Earbuds + 3 Sizes (S/M/L) of custom silicone caps. If you are not satisfied with the earbuds please freely contact us. We will provide 18 months of product warranty and 24x7 friendly customer service.
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
KIWI design Earbuds Earphones Custom Made for Oculus Quest VR Headset (Q8)
Customized Composite Diaphragm & 10mm Neodymium Magnet Drivers
Adopts aluminum alloy for housings and anodized technology, with the customized composite diaphragm and driver these headphones have very good bass and a pleasant mid-high balance.
Employs the choice of optimum construction materials and an ergonomic in-ear design to reduce external noise while minimizing the sound leakage, also, the included ear caps help form a comfortable in-ear seal for immersive listening.
Comfortable To Wear
The shape and size of the headphones has been optimized to give a perfect fit and long-lasting comfort, 3 various sizes of ear tips let you can find the best fit for you.
A More Immersive Game Experience
As KIWI design knows, sound isolation & privacy is the goal here for more immersive & less intrusive VR sessions,
So with these earbuds to provide you with more directional sounds, you will enjoy a better playback experience and more immersive game experience.
- Earphones are marked with “L” and “R” and only produce one channel of audio each.
- If sound is reversed, try plugging in regular earbuds into each side of the Oculus, one at a time and then try again.
- This should reset the Oculus to proper Left/Right channel separation.
- Driver: 10mm Neodymium Magnet
- Frequency: 20Hz-20KHz
- Impedance: 32Ω
- Sensitivity: 108±4db
- Jack Type: 3.5mm Interface
- Cable Length:20cm
3.5mm gold plated audio connector ensures high definition signal transmission on the Oculus Quest Headset.
Proper length of 20cm cable with high quality and enhanced TPE material, doesn't tangle and no damage or change in performance.
Compact light weight design (20g) makes you free from fatigue even a long time of wearing. A must have for your Oculus Quest.
|Knuckle Strap for Oculus Quest/Oculus Rift S Touch Controller(Q1)||Touch Controller Knuckle Strap with Adjustable Wrist Strap(Q1B)||Touch Controller Knuckle Strap with Replaceable Rubber Loops(Q1D)||Oculus Quest Facial Interface/Face Pad/Nose Pad/VR Lens Cover 5-Piece Set(Q2)||Oculus Quest VR Stereo Earbuds Earphones(Q8)||Oculus Quest/Oculus Rift Virtual Reality VR Headset Headband(Q4)|
|Compatible Device||Oculus Quest/Oculus Rift S||Oculus Quest/Oculus Rift S||Oculus Quest/Oculus Rift S||Oculus Quest VR||Oculus Quest VR||Oculus Quest/Oculus Rift|
|Materials||PU Leather||PU Leather, Polyester Cotton||PU Leather||PU Leather, Plastic, Sponge, Stretch Fabric||Aluminum Alloy, TPE||PU Leather|
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
No customer reviews
|5 star 100% (100%)||100%|
|4 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|3 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|2 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|1 star 0% (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Firstly, they feel like a quality product. They look sleek, yet simple, with an earpiece that feels tough (like it will withstand abuse, not break apart if squished), a soft cushion (3 different sizes per ear), and a gold-plated connector on each - They feel like they will last a long time.
Second, they are just the right length for the Quest, and feel great in the ear (I'm using the medium size).
Third, and most important, is the sound. I have some really great over the ear headphones from Sony, and although I love those, wearing them with a VR headset is tiring and annoying. But finding a pair of earphones that can come close to the satisfaction of over the ear headphones is difficult. These earphones are the best I've found, hands down. Not only are they loud at lower volumes (in my opinion a good thing), they have very good bass and a pleasant mid-high balance. So in BeatSaber for example, I don't even miss my over the ear headphones, yet I can enjoy the punch of the song all the same.
The build quality and the sound quality make these the best I've found for the Quest. I would recommend them to anyone looking to get more out of their VR experience without sacrificing comfort or cost vs performance.
They have good weight but you can tell right when you insert the earbud how cheaply they are made. The weight fools you on the quality of the buds but they are cheap. They crackle as you insert them very noisy and easy to produce (I believe its called driver flex). Higher end buds have very little to no crackling.
On the Oculus Quest, the bass and volume will be improved when compared to the stock sound without headphones but you'll lose the 3D sound effect and the clarity is a little worse. You'll probably lose the 3D sound with most headphones anyways.
I'm debating on keeping them or not. I think I'll just fork over the $50 for the Oculus branded ones.