|Package Dimensions||18.6 x 11.2 x 11.2 cm; 190 Grams|
KIWI design VR Facial Interface Bracket & PU Leather Foam Face Cover Pad Replacement & Protective Lens Cover & Anti-Leakage Nose Pad Custom Set Only for Oculus Quest 1 Accessories, 5-Piece Set
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Comfortable and Sanitary - The Oculus Quest face pad is made of PU leather, it is soft and keeps your VR headsets sweat-proof, making your long VR sessions much more comfortable and more sanitary to share with family or friends. Please Note : This product just for Oculus Quest 1, NOT for Quest 2.
- Better Field Of View - Comes with two foam replacements(8mm/12mm) without light leakage, put you closer to the display to offer a wider field of view and a tighter fitting. They are easy to clean, simply remove sweat with a cloth or wipes to clean.
- Unique Vent Design - The facial interface bracket and PU leather face pad are both easy and quick to install and replace. Custom Facial Support is made of high quality plastic to provide more space for you to use, with unique vents design to ensure ventilation but no light entering you will get a better sense of immersion in the VR experience.
- Anti-leakage and Protective - The nose pad can prevent light from entering the VR glasses and prevent light leakage when you use it, enhancing your VR experience; Custom VR lens cover is made of high-density sponge and soft stretch fabric, protecting the Oculus Quest's glasses from scratches, dirt and dust.
- What You Get: 1*Oculus Quest Facial Interface + 2*Oculus Quest Face Pad(8mm/12mm) + 1*Anti-leakage Nose Pad + 1*Oculus Quest VR Lens Cover + 1*User Manual. If you have any problem with our product, please freely contact us. We will provide 18 months of product warranty and 24x7 friendly customer service.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
KIWI design Patent Innovation Designed VR Facial Custom 5-Piece Set for Oculus Quest(Q2)
The Facial Interface Bracket - Made of Premium PC Plastic, the unique vents design ensures ventilation but no light entering
The Face Cover Pad Replacement - Made of Premium PU Leather and Foam, keeps your VR clean and sweat-proof, let you enjoy VR from the most comfortable and with a better FOV
The VR Lens Cover - Made of High-density Sponge and Soft Stretch Fabric, protects the Oculus Quest's glasses from scratches
The Anti-leakage Nose Pad - Made of Premium PU Leather and Double-sided High Elastic Fabric, prevents light entering & leakage
-Unique Vents Design on the Facial Interface Bracket enables greater natural heat ventilation with air flow, let you get a better sense of immersion in the VR experience
-The bracket is specially designed to be compatible with the glasses spacer enhancing the user's VR experience
1*8MM + 1*12MM PU Leather Foam Cover
Soft foam hugs your face and feels great, breathable holes on the surface relieve pressure for your face skin.
Anti-leakage Nose Pad
Soft fuzzy fabric on the frame matches Velcro on the Facial Interface Bracket perfectly which is more secure to fix the nose pad.
Facial Interface Bracket
Velcro design on Facial Interface Bracket makes the Foam Pad and Nose Pad easily and quickly assemble to the VR headset.
VR Lens Cover
Material is soft and comfortable that won’t scratch the lenses, protects the lenses from scratches, sunlight and dust when not in use.
1 * Facial Interface Bracket
2 * PU Leather Foam Cover (8mm/12mm)
1 * Anti-leakage Nose Pad,
1 * VR Lens Cover,
1 * User's Manual
|Knuckle Strap for Oculus Quest/Oculus Rift S Touch Controller(Q1)||Touch Controller Knuckle Strap with Adjustable Wrist Strap(Q1B)||Touch Controller Knuckle Strap with Replaceable Rubber Loops(Q1D)||Oculus Quest Facial Interface/Face Pad/Nose Pad/VR Lens Cover 5-Piece Set(Q2)||Oculus Quest VR Stereo Earbuds Earphones(Q8)||Oculus Quest/Oculus Rift Virtual Reality VR Headset Headband(Q4)|
|Compatible Device||Oculus Quest/Oculus Rift S||Oculus Quest/Oculus Rift S||Oculus Quest/Oculus Rift S||Oculus Quest VR||Oculus Quest VR||Oculus Quest/Oculus Rift|
|Materials||PU Leather||PU Leather, Polyester Cotton||PU Leather||PU Leather, Plastic, Sponge, Stretch Fabric||Aluminum Alloy, TPE||PU Leather|
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
1 customer review
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
The silicone cover I have gets pretty nasty and has to be wiped down frequently during my VR boxing workouts. With this KIWI design face mask I didn't need to stop and wipe it off once. Also the KIWI design didn't cause any lens fogging while the silicone sometimes fogged up the lenses pretty badly.
One thing to consider (although it doesn't bother me) is that the foam padding is pretty light weight and thin and some people may prefer a heavier thicker padding.
The soft lens guard that is included is also really nice and is much better than the flimsy over-priced lens guard I bought from another company.
Over all I'm very happy and would definitely recommend.
This isn’t to say that this interface is perfect. One of the two problems I noticed is that the pads aren’t thick enough. You will need to adjust them until you can’t feel the plastic bracket’s edges. The other problem is the nose pad needs to be a little larger. Either my nose isn’t long enough (that idea is bound to shock people that know me) or I wear the Quest a lot lower on my face than the guy in the pictures. I haven’t found a way to fit that to prevent a little light leakage (unnoticed unless you look down for it), but I have managed to adjust to make it quit tickling the end of my nose.
Easy fixes if they chose to do so, but not something you can’t work with. All in all, once adjusted it is very comfortable. Last note, if you wear glasses you will still need to spacer that came with your Quest unless you use prescription inserts as I do.
Worse, however, was the terrible off-gassing. I kept these around for a couple weeks, hoping the smell would go away -- it did not. I wasn't even using the facial interface, after the irritation; just using the lens cover occasionally. After taking out the lens cover, the Oculus headset still smelled like the lens cover. Yuck!
Finally today I just couldn't take that smell anymore. I'm sending this product back.