KODAK CHERISH C120 Smart Baby Camera, Hi-res Add-on Baby Camera with Remote Zoom, Mobile App, Two-Way Audio, Infrared Night-Vision and Long range
|You Save:||S$20.00 (22%)|
Enhance your purchase
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- EXPAND YOUR SYSTEM - For parents wanting to monitor multiple rooms or children, the KODAK CHERISH C125 can be paired to any KODAK CHERISH Baby Monitor or be used as a standalone camera with the Kodak Smart Home Mobile App.
- WIFI CONNECTIVITY - The KODAK CHERISH C125 lets you keep an eye on your little one, whether you’re in the other room or across the country. Your WiFi connected smart baby camera delivers HD video and audio any time of day or night.
- CLOUD AND SD RECORDING-Kodak's Smart Home App and SD Recording lets you save the video stream from your Cherish 120 video baby monitor, allowing you to revisit special moments for years to come and share them with loved ones.
- INFRARED NIGHT-VISION Experience a clear HD Video even when the lights are off with infrared night vision.
- SOOTHING LULLABIES AND WOMB NOISE - Quiet lullabies and white noise helps soothe your little ones as they fall asleep.
- 2 years ( Singapore ) Local
Product detailsStyle Name:C120 Add-On Camera
- Batteries : Lithium ion batteries required. (included)
- Product Dimensions : 20 x 13.2 x 11.6 cm; 470 Grams
- Date First Available : 23 January 2020
- Manufacturer : Kodak
- ASIN : B07Q72K3VK
- Item model number : C120
- Customer reviews:
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The KODAK CHERISH C120 Smart Baby Camera helps you stay connected to your little ones at home or on the road. With a KODAK baby camera, you can cherish all the beautiful moments of your baby's development from wherever you are.
- Portable Peace of Mind
- Reliable At Night
- Comforting Moments
KODAK Cherish 120 Baby Camera with Mobile App - Hi-res Baby Camera with Remote Zoom, Two-Way Audio, Night-Vision, Long Range
KODAK QUALITY COMMITMENT
While all of our products are designed to work straight out of the box, we’re always looking for ways to improve our Cherish Baby Cameras. By taking a moment to pair the KODAK Smart Home app and your baby camera, you’ll always be up to date!
LATEST PRODUCT UPDATES
- Improved product range
- Frequency adjustment related to power cycling issue
- Improved flickering issue on APP
- Improved temperature reading and reliability
- LED Power light steady after 5 minutes of power in all conditions
- VOX (Voice Activated Alert) added to reduce white noise
- Increased two-way talk volume
TAKE IT ON THE ROAD
With up to 5-hour battery life, you can easily monitor activities wherever you are or stay connected during a power outage.
The KODAK CHERISH C120 lets you keep an eye on your little one, whether you’re in the other room or across the country. Your WiFi connected smart baby camera delivers HD video and audio any time of day or night.
EXPAND YOUR SYSTEM
For parents wanting to monitor multiple rooms or children, the KODAK CHERISH C120 can be paired to any KODAK CHERISH Baby Monitor or be used as a standalone camera with the Kodak Smart Home Mobile App.
Review this product
4 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The signal strength is less (so bad we cannot use it even though the monitor and camera are just 2 rooms separated) than the older version and the quality of the image is also less sharp. All around a very bad product and a waste of money. AVOID
Kodak service in singapore is great, so they replaced my unit. Second unit I was able to ufpsye the firmware and it lasted over a month before the Vox stopped working and I kept hearing a loud crackling noise. Again they replaced it for me.
Third unit again had the firmware update problem. Kodak offered me a full refund.
Also to add the online service when you email kodak technical help is pretty rude. I was looking for a fix as monitor was broken and I have a newborn and the guy basically told me to stop replying until he had a reply for me.
Functionality-wise, there are only a few white noise/soothing sounds and they stop after about 5 minutes, which is so dumb. I had to keep turning it back on whenever it stopped, and the process of choosing the sound and playing it isn’t even a one-click affair.
But thanks Amazon for giving me a refund for this garbage. You rock as always