|Item Height||8.5 inches|
|Item Width||2.5 inches|
|Are Batteries Included||No|
|Item model number||CS200B|
|Product Dimensions||41.91 x 6.35 x 21.59 cm; 1 Kilograms|
Kantek Mobile CPU Stand with Adjustable Width and Locking Casters (CS200B),Black
Enhance your purchase
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Slim sleek stand elevates your CPU for easier access; keeps your CPU safe above the floor; increases airflow
- Adjustable width fits a large range of CPUs; adjusts from 3.5” to 9.75” width
- Strong and sturdy; supports up to 60 pounds; 4 locking casters for stability and easy mobility
- Easy assembly, no tools required, pieces simply lock into place, folds for storage
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Mobile CPU Stand features a slim sleek design. Adjustable width accommodates a large range of CPUs. Supports up to 60 lbs. 4 locking caster wheels for stability. Black.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Spend the extra bucks and buy a metal stand. This is usable on a static PC, but I don't expect it to last long, and I certainly would not trust it to move a CPU tower regularly. In some ways, "unreliable" is for me much worse than "bad" or even defective.
It would be nice if there was some sort of rubber to prevent lighter machines from sliding off from the front or back.
That being said, over all the mobile stand works as advertised.