|Manufacturer||Light Blue Optics|
|Connector Type||Wireless, Usb, Hdmi|
|Mounting type||Wall Mount|
|Includes Rechargable Battery||No|
|Manufacturer||Light Blue Optics|
|Product Dimensions||5.49 x 12.04 x 51.51 cm; 1.56 Kilograms|
Kaptivo Remote Collaboration Camera for Whiteboards - Enterprise Edition for Meetings, Teams, Classrooms
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Protect company IP via secured connection & Kaptivo screen-capture technology - no cell photos or note-taking again! VPN/private network sharing!
- Kaptivo technology removes bodies, hands, dry-erase markers from presentation & eliminates glare for perfect live visual displays without distraction!
- Digital whiteboard system for dry-erase boards up to 4x6 feet - no apps, plug-ins, complex log-ins. Cloud WiFi or Ethernet connection, BlueJeans use.
- Brainstorm, collaborate and plan with your team - Kaptivo records your visual meeting and saves it as a PDF download for review and printable sharing.
- Whiteboard camera system instantly connects teams across the miles for live brainstorming, collaboration, & planning sessions for business success.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Use the Kaptivo whiteboard camera to improve remote collaboration and streamline whiteboard image capture without changing the way you work. Kaptivo, which attaches to the top of any whiteboard, automatically saves images and shares content in real time via livestream through any web browser or video conference integration. Images are instantly enhanced to remove any reflections, glare, and people blocking the board. Content is shared securely via the cloud, or within your internal private network only (self-hosted). Features Securely livestream whiteboard content to anyone on any device via web browser or video conference without apps, downloads or plug-ins Download snapshots and multi-page presentations of whiteboard content with important changes Share images via project management software and video conference integrations Affordable pricing enables installations across the entire enterprise Requirements: Standard white or glass dry-erase board. Kaptivo is optimized to capture images in a space up to 6 ft x 4 ft (1.8m x 1.2m) Standard dry-erase markers For best results use a wall-mounted board and with the included mounting hardware. Mobile mounts with suction cups are also available. Connectivity and Sharing Connect via Wi-Fi, Ethernet, or HDMI converter (sold separately) Share your whiteboard live over the Internet (cloud mode) or over your internal private network only (self-hosted mode) Powered via USB or Power over Ethernet
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Anyone can capture the image on the board without all the glare and lights. It's safe (you have to press a button in the room to activate) and the interface is simple.
Clients love it.
I'm now even using it to capture notes when I have people in the room. It's that good.
I've recommended it to dozens of my coaching colleagues and they love it as well.
If you ever need support Crystal and the team are great as well.