|Item weight||28.6 Pounds|
|Material Care Instructions||Hand Wash|
|Is Assembly Required?||No|
|Number of Pieces||1|
|Included Components||Dehumidifier, mesh filter, manual, warranty|
Keystone 22-Pint Dehumidifier with Electronic Controls in White, 30
- EFFECTIVE, CONVENIENT & EASY TO USE: Our model has electronic controls with LED Display and a 24-hour timer. Settings include Normal, Turbo, and Auto-Defrost to keep you comfortable around the clock.
- ELIMINATES EXCESS MOISTURE FROM HUMID AIR: The Keystone portable dehumidifier can be placed in various locations throughout your home or apartment such as your attic, bedroom, basement, bathroom, garage, or any other environment.
- CONTINUOUS DRAINING OPTION: For extreme conditions, a continuous draining option is available using a low-level drain and a standard garden hose (hose not included) instead of emptying the bucket.
- REAP MANY BENEFITS: Protect your home and keep it safe from damage during wet, stormy weather. Whatever your purpose, this dehumidifier will help absorb extra water from your surroundings!
- 22-PINT DEHUMIDIFIER (30 Pints 2012 DOE Standard): Efficiently removes up to 22 pints of moisture from the air per day (according to 2019 DOE testing standard). The dehumidifier works quickly to absorb moisture out of a 1500 square foot space to improve your air quality. 14.17 x 9.88 x 20 inches and has a 2.75L water tank. Energy Star certified.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Update 8/4/17: Received a replacement unit from the Amazon customer service department the following week and the new unit has been working perfectly! Thank you Amazon for having an outstanding customer service department!
It's been 6 months and it's still working fine so already it's a better deal then the frigidaire was.
I also compared the humidistat to a separate one in my room and it actually give a more accurate reading then the frigidaire.
Cheaper, probably will last longer, and more accurate than it's more expensive competition. For the price you can't beat it and it's a must have to keep mold from growing in your house if you live in a humid place like I do.
My only issues are these:
1. the basin is difficult and awkward to put back after emptying - you literally have to bang it back in, even though the instructions say not to bang it but there's no other way.
2. It seems to be "all or nothing". I could be doing something wrong but I can either put it on "continuously" or set a timer - my other two dehumidifiers have settings for varying levels of humidity and shut off automatically when certain levels of humidity are attained. Setting the timer for, say, 4 hours may not remove as much water as I need, but I also don't need it running 24/7 if the air is dry enough.
3. This doesn't seem to have an auto shut off when the basin is removed or improperly placed - I took the basin out to empty it while the machine was still running - it didn't shut off. This could be a problem if for some reason the basin isn't replaced properly (or at all), the water would end up all over the floor. In fairness I didn't wait too long to see what would happen, maybe it was a fluke.
I still gave it five stars though since it's excellent for the price!