Kicking Horse Coffee, Kick Ass, Dark Roast, Ground, 10 oz - Certified Organic, Fairtrade, Kosher Coffee
- This food product is manufactured to United States standards and may differ from similar products sold locally in its ingredients, labeling and allergen warnings
- DARK ROAST, GROUND: Sweet, smoky, audacious. This remarkable blend of beans is the spirit of Kicking Horse Coffee, and a bold invitation to wake up and kick ass with us.
- TASTING NOTES, BREW METHOD: Chocolate malt, molasses, licorice and an earthy lingering finish. Recommended methods: drip machine, pour over and cold brew.
- ORIGIN INDONESIA & SOUTH AMERICA: Grown in a socially and environmentally responsible way, by farmers with sustainable businesses they can depend on.
- ORGANIC, FAIRTRADE, KOSHER, SHADE GROWN, ARABICA COFFEE: Coffee that is good and fair for the coffee drinkers, the farmers and the planet. 100% Certified.
- ROASTED IN THE ROCKY MOUNTAINS: It’s all deep, dark and delicious, roasted right below the towering Canadian Rocky Mountain peaks.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Filter Drip,Organic, Fairtrade, Arabica beans.,Roasted in Canada
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our app or website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented here and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
Sweet, smoky, audacious. If there's something worth doing, we think it's worth doing great. This remarkable blend of beans is the spirit of Kicking Horse Coffee, and a bold invitation to wake up and kick ass with us.
About Kick Ass
From the heart of the mountains, a strong spirit roars. This is the most magical hand mother nature can deal, and it's headed for a mug near you.
Aroma: Condensed sugar cane and cocoa powder.
Tasting Notes: Rich, dark chocolate, cacao nibs, brown sugar and roasted hazelnuts.
Recommended Brew Methods: Drip machine, pour over, cold brew.
|Hola||Smart Ass||Three Sisters||454 Horse Power||Kick Ass||Grizzly Claw|
|Origin||Central & South America||Africa, Central & South America||Indonesia, Central & South America||Indonesia & Central America||Indonesia & South America||Central & South America|
|Aroma||Brown sugar, rich nougat, cocoa powder.||Sweet syrup, vanilla bean, stone fruit.||Sweet dried fruit, toasted coconut, and chocolate malt.||Cacao nibs, peat and hints of nutmeg.||Smoky, sweet vanilla and dark chocolate.||Condensed sugar cane and cocoa powder.|
|Tasting Notes||Juicy red currant acidity paired with a creamy honey body.||Tart red currant, notes of sugar cane and milk chocolate, with a honeyed berry body.||Well-rounded and complex with notes of sweet tobacco, stone fruit and cocoa.||Heavy body, sweet tobacco, earthy with a black liquorice finish.||Chocolate malt, molasses, liquorice and an earthy lingering finish.||Rich, dark chocolate, cacao nibs, brown sugar and roasted hazelnuts.|
|Available In||10oz Ground||2.2lb & 10oz Whole Bean & 10oz Ground||2.2lb & 10oz Whole Bean & 10oz Ground||2.2lb & 10oz Whole Bean & 10oz Ground||2.2lb & 10oz Whole Bean & 10oz Ground||2.2lb & 10oz Whole Bean & 10oz Ground|
Big Ideas. Things That Matter & Why
Kicking Horse Coffee only uses coffee that is certified good and fair for both the coffee drinkers and for farmers. Fairtrade uses profits from coffee to empower farmers and to invest in their community's future.
Just. Organic coffee means good products and principles. It means the best in coffee, and the best in intentions. It means smart farming, planning for tomorrow, and not sacrificing for the future.
The future is for good. Kicking Horse Coffee is committed to community. To being socially responsible. To good practices for the planet and future generations.
#1215 by Fairtrade Canada, 2018
#7R02A1311V by KosherCheck, 2017
#A-91402-Z-66747-201 by EcoCert, 2017
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I mean bluebottle is good, and Phil’s is good, and Starbucks..is okay
But kicking horse is the best of both worlds, the roast, not sour, smooth, and to the point
While I personally prefer dark roasts, I have shared this with friends, family and coworkers who prefer lighter blends & every single person has said this one of the best coffee they have ever had.