|Manufacturer Part Number||04E00004-AG|
Kindle Oasis Screen Protector, Nupro 2-Pack - 2017 release
|Price:||& FREE Delivery|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Designed to perfectly fit your Kindle Oasis; 9th generation (2017) only
- Provides protection from scratches, smudges, and dirt
- Easy bubble-resistant installation
- Includes two screen protectors, cleaning cloth, and applicator card
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
One of The Most Satisfactory Screen Protector for Amazon Kindle Series
A multi-functional screen protector makes sure you have one of the best experience of indulging in the content in front your eyes.
4 in 1 features
No more bothering reading under the sun or strong light, you can enjoy reading anywhere.
Get rid of wiping your device all the time since Nupro Screen Protector is resistant to smudge and oil, including the most annoying fingerprint.
Fingernails, keys and those we concerned to damage the touchscreen are no longer problems.
Not affect Sensitivity
With delicate touch feel you won't feel a screen protector covers on your device, also it doesn't affect the sensitivity of the touchscreen at all.
Full Value Package
No matter you failed to apply the screen protector or your protector got worn, there's a spare one for you! Or you can share it with your bestie who needs it just like you do.
Application accessory included
Including a high-quality fabric cleaning cloth and a dust removal sticker.
A unique easy-application design is the easiest way for you to apply the screen protector yourself. Furthermore, it's Bubble-Free with High-Speed gliding.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
+ It does add protection to the Oasis screen. If you accidentally had it in your bag against a set of keys or something else metal, I do feel that it would protect the Oasis screen from getting scratched/damaged.
+ Installation was not that hard (for me). I know some people really struggle with screen protector installations because of bubbles and dirt getting caught under the protector during installation. I personally did not have that problem and was able to install it bubble-free and dirt-free in less than 30 seconds.
+ It comes with two protectors so if you botch the first installation, you have a second to try. Or, if you install the first without problems, you have a second to give to a friend or you can save it for a rainy day in case your first protector starts getting worn months/years later.
- The biggest and most significant con for me is that this protector is not truly anti-glare like the bare Oasis screen is. If you're going to use the Oasis during the day, outside anywhere, in a room with a lot of light, in an airplane with the overhead light on, you are going to experience reflections from the various lights around you. It's not QUITE as reflective as a piece of glass but it's not that far off. In my customer image you will see on the left is the Oasis with the screen protector installed. It was reflective enough that I couldn't even get my camera to focus sharply on the letters displayed on the screen - it wanted to focus solely on the reflected lights on the wall behind the Oasis. On the right side of the image is the Oasis with no screen protector which you will see diffuses the light enough that you cannot truly tell what light source is being reflected. All of that said, this might not be a major con for you if you only read at night in the dark with the Oasis back-lighting turned on. If you're in a mostly/completely dark room, you can't really tell that the protector is on.
- I haven't had it long enough to know if this is true or not but like most screen protectors, it has a couple open holes in it for the light sensors and buttons on the Oasis screen. Most screen protectors end up collecting dirt/debris around the edges and in the holes as you hold the device over time.
- When holding the Oasis one-handed, your thumb will most likely be resting on/near one of the screen protector cut-out holes mentioned in the previous con above, and this could be uncomfortable for readers who sit down for hours at a time.
- Installation instructions are just photos (no text) so if you have a hard time deciphering visual instructions like assembling IKEA furniture, you might spend a couple minutes trying to figure out what the instructions are telling you to do, even though it's only two steps.
Personally it's a 50/50 product for me. I love that it can protect my screen from damage BUT I absolutely hate that if I want to use it during the day I have to mess around trying to find a location to sit that won't be reflecting back sunlight or a lamp. If you care more about the screen not getting scratched/damaged than you do about light reflection, then this product will be great for you. If it will bother you that your Oasis screen will become a lot closer to the reflective quality of an iPhone or Kindle Fire, you may want to pass on this one and try to find one that specifically says "anti-glare" and that has been purchased already by someone else who can verify that from real experience.
1. There are two little round holes, which collect dust, above and below the page turn buttons. Otherwise, the fit is perfect. I assume Amazon had a prototype Oasis with two extra buttons that fit these holes.
2. i wanted a matte screen protector. I got a glossy one.
not sealing at the buttons area. At least the reading part of the screen has no bubbles left.
Mind you, it's still a vast improvement over something like an Ipad, with it's glass reflection, but it's still not ideal for reading in my opinion. If you're looking for something to protect the screen at a small cost to the quality of the experience, than by all means this is probably the screen protector for you. If you've purchased the Kindle Oasis to experience a premium reading experience, I don't think it's worth downgrading the experience for peace of mind. I think readers are best served purchasing one of the many nice cases on Amazon, or even a Kindle protection plan for those who are really concerned. That way you gain peace of mind, without sacrificing the experience of the native kindle screen.