|Number of Game Players||2|
|Number of Pieces||1|
|Color||Brown Beach Sand|
|Release date||15 July 2020|
|Mfg Recommended age||3 year and up|
|Item model number||6059502|
|Product Dimensions||8.13 x 20.32 x 29.85 cm; 1.51 Kilograms|
Kinetic Sand, 3.25lbs Beach Sand for Squishing, Mixing and Molding, for Kids Aged 3 and Up, Amazon Exclusive
- 3.25LBS KINETIC BEACH SAND: This Amazon exclusive sensory sand is 98% sand & 2% magic! Pull it, shape it & mold it to create incredible sand art. Kinetic Sand sticks to itself & not to kids so it can be easily cleaned up & stored!
- MESS-FREE SENSORY FUN: A great addition to your child’s sensory bin. Made with larger grains of natural sand, this magic sand flows through fingers like real beach sand and leaves them completely dry.
- ENDLESS CREATIVITY: Stimulate your child’s imagination and enhance their manipulative ability. Soft and easy to work with, Kinetic Beach Sand holds its shape and never dries out. Build again and again!
- NON-TOXIC AND SAFE: Kinetic Sand is non-toxic, hypoallergenic and safe for play, kids activities, arts and crafts and more! Kinetic Sand is made from natural sand and is wheat, gluten and casein free.
- PERFECT GIFT FOR KIDS: Kinetic Sand Beach Sand and colored sand (sold separately) are the perfect gifts for kids ages 3 and up. Feel the fun with Kinetic Sand for kids!
- Includes: 3.25lbs Kinetic Sand
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Bring home all the fun of the wet sand indoors with Kinetic Sand Beach Sand, the original moldable sensory play sand! This 3.25lb resealable bag of brown sand, is the perfect gift for kids ages 3 and up, especially those who enjoy sensory toys or an alternative to slime kits. Kids can mold, build sandcastles, dig trenches, create sand art and let their imagination run wild, creating anything they want over and over again! The unique Kinetic Sand Beach Sand formula feels just like real beach sand and keeps its shape! Different from classic Kinetic Sand, Kinetic Sand Beach Sand is made with larger grains of natural sand, for a totally cool feel! When pressed together, it keeps its shape. It’s so satisfying, you won’t be able to put it down! The unique formula of this mesmerizing, magic sand sticks to itself and not to kids for easy cleanup and storage, and it never dries out so you can create again and again. More than just great fun, moldable sand is a tactile, sensory toy that can help develop your child’s fine motor skills. Sand play provides a much-needed break from screen time and encourages independent play when learning and working from home. Kinetic Sand is made from natural sand and is wheat-, gluten- and casein-free. Feel the fun with Kinetic Sand for kids!
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Reviewed in the United States on 11 June 2017
It is exactly as expected its kenetic sand and one of the best brands on the market. Honestly I bought this for myself but only after I played with my kids sand. Here are some tips for kenetic sand to make your life easier. But first I have to say if given the choice between playdoh and kenetic sand I can tell you kentic sand is way easier to clean up than playdoh.
Get yourself a plastic bin to use as a "sandbox" to play in. This helps keep it contained and off the table. If you don't have a plastic bin a baking sheet or cake pan work just as well (we used these before I bought bins).
If it starts to dry out or isn't as "soft" anymore you can add about a teaspoon of water and knead into it and it will be like new.
If your kids are little monsters and got it wet like sopping wet and it isn't the right consistency you can fix it. Spread it out on a sheet pan and back at 200 degrees Fahrenheit shake and stir around ever 15 minutes until mostly dry. If its too dry add a couple drops of water and knead like above. (I did this with a blue from a variety pack I picked up at Walmart. Kids thought it was the sand that looked dry in water...it is not)
Pros: easy to clean, doesn't get stuck in hair your kids hair, hours of fun.
Cons: its sand....it gets everywhere (I still have sand in my car from the trip to the beach 2 years ago)
It also has glitter we all know glitter is just like sand it gets freaking everywhere.
Conclusion: I'd much rather vacuum sand out of the carpet than try and get the burnt playdoh smell out of the vacuum because some @$$hole kid decided it was a great idea to smash it into the carpet. If you hate playdoh buy this instead.
Reviewed in the United States on 9 August 2018