|Part Number||2 IN 1 Cable|
|Has Auto Focus||No|
|Includes AC Adapter||No|
|Has Programmable Buttons||No|
|Item model number||4330104030|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
Kingtop 3.5mm Combo Audio Adapter Cable for PS4,Xbox One S,Tablet,Mobile Phone,PC Gaming Headsets and New Version Laptop
|Price:||& FREE Delivery|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Combo Audio Adaptor: 2 x 3.5mm female jack plug (TRS)to 1 x 3.5mm male jack (TRRS)plug.
- CTIA standard audio splitter,work with any headphone/mic setup that is base of a 3.5mm jack.
- Clearly labeled adapter: colors and symbols for easy identification of mic and headphone inputs,allows the use of older audio accessories with newer computers
- Perfect fix to convert desktop gaming headset with new version laptops,new version xbox one, ps4,mobile phone, Tablet,but Not for iphone and other apple devices
- KINGTOP Great Support: One Year Warranty with friendly and fast customer service to solve your problems within 24 hours.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Most new laptops and Ultrabooks come equipped with a single 3.5mm 4-position (4pin) audio port that supports both audio input and output.
This headset Splitter Adapter allows the use of an external microphone and speakers with PCs or Laptops that are equipped with a combo 4-position/4-pin audio port
Compact design for maximum portability - a great solution to have on hand in your laptop bag
Lightweight, yet sturdy design that can easily be plugged in when required
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I had an old Razer headset for PC gaming and thought to use it on PS4, which didn't work since it had the two jacks (one for audio and one for mic). I googled around for some sort of splitter/adapter and BAM, here it was.
Works immediately perfectly without any setup in the PS4 menu. Seems like it'll last as long as I need it to and sounds great (that's on the headphones, but still. I have had BAD cords before).
Highly recommended to anyone with a similar issue.
I want to record music on Microsoft Surface Pro. Did a lot of google and can't find a real answer. I finally figured it out. With this cable, it allow me to use external microphone, at the same time, I disable the build in microphone in control panel---sound, now I can record high quality sound and music using external Rode NT1A.
By the way, sometimes, windows doesn't detect your external microphone and gray out the microphone setting in control panel, all you have to do is unplug the external mic and then plug in this slitter cable first, then plug in the external mic to this adapter.
In recording software such as Audacity, you can just set windows mapping.
Hope this tip help you.