|Price:||+ S$70.35 Delivery|
- KIPLING WHEELED BACKPACK: Our water resistance crinkle nylon, a 15" laptop sleeve, & the ease of wheels. Wear the Alcatraz as a backpack & keep your hands free, or tuck away the shoulder pads & extend the retractable handle when your back needs a break.
- KIPLING BACKPACKS: Kipling backpacks for school, work & travel are all created with your needs and style in mind, from lightweight laptop backpacks in our signature water resistant crinkle nylon, to vintage Kipling styles & chic fashion mini backpacks.
- MAKE YOUR KIPLING YOUR OWN: From the color to the design, to the Kipling monkey keychain, Kipling backpacks and handbags reflect your style. Our Disney Alice in Wonderland and Star Wars backpacks and bags feature your favorite characters and quotes.
- KIPLING BACKPACKS & BAGS: At Kipling, it's more important to have personal style than perfect style. That's why our bags, made from crinkled nylon, come in fun colors for kids, teens & adults, & our furry monkey keychain hangs playfully from zippers.
- LIGHTWEIGHT, LASTING, FUNCTIONAL: At Kipling, we create colorful designer handbags, backpacks, luggage & accessories to fit your style. You'll love Kipling if you've loved bags from Vera Bradley, Tommy Hilfiger, Nike, Fjallraven, Herschel & Skip Hop.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Room for your laptop and airline carry-on acceptable! Able to be wheeled or carried backpack style. Innovative features allow for use as carry-on luggage or a back-saving solution for students with a heavy homework load.
- Product Dimensions : 41.28 x 45.72 x 21.59 cm; 2.49 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 25 January 2010
- Manufacturer : Vanity Fair Brands, LP - Kipling
- ASIN : B0090DX1K4
- Item model number : WL4734
- Department : Luggage
- Customer reviews:
No customer reviews
|5 star 100% (100%)||100%|
|4 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|3 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|2 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|1 star 0% (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I'd previously ordered another rolling backpack for significantly less but found that the lack of pockets was problematic. I still had to carry keys, my pencil case, etc etc. School is costing a fortune but I figured I know I'll get good quality with a brand like Kipling that's been around for ages. It fits everything really well and has straps if you decide you want to use it like a traditional backpack. It's held up great through wheeling around pounds of books and being hit on stairs and corners. Good investment especially when your spine and muscles are at stake.
Doesn't fit well under plane seat. If you like isle seats then it will not fit as it is to wide. Even middle seats it is tight.
While it has lots of various storage pockets it does seem to have less room th an my other bag. The laptop sleeve inside is bulky and limits space for a lot of extra items.
Some zippers are just one way so you end up having to unzip wear things can fall out.
Pros: love the long, easy handle. Rolls nicely. Nice quality & well made. Love the fun colors.
If I were buying a bag again I would see one in person and really look at sizing.
Reviewed in the United States on 26 April 2017