|Mounting Hardware||Bowl Scraper|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Contains Liquid Contents||No|
|Item model number||KO068OHAQA|
|Product Dimensions||16.51 x 1.5 x 25.5 cm; 177 Grams|
KitchenAid Gourmet Bowl Scraper, Set of 2, Aqua Sky/Sorm Grey
- Flexible Silicone Bowl Scraper: The silicone bowl scraper conforms to the inside of the bowl for MAX results. It's perfect for scraping flour, dough, batter, and more. The silicone is heat resistant to 400 degrees Fahrenheit
- Sturdy Nylon Pot Scraper: The nylon pot scraper can scrape sticky sauces, eggs, and more from any sized pot or sauce pan. The nylon is heat resistant to 450 degree Fahrenheit or 232 degrees Celsius
- Straight Edge to Cut Dough: The straight edge of the bowl scraper can cut the dough into portion sizes
- Dishwasher Safe: The bowl and pot scraper are dishwasher safe, making clean up quick and easy
- Lifetime Limited Included: This bowl scraper set comes with a 1 year Hassle-Free replacement and lifetime limited.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Easily wipe away wet ingredients, flour, sticky dough, and more with this KitchenAid Set of 2 – bowl and pan scraper. Both Scrapers feature a curved-edge design for MAX performance on KitchenAid products, and are safe to use on all surfaces, including nonstick. The bowl scraper is made from premium silicone with heat resistance up to 400 degrees Fahrenheit, and the pan scraper is made from versatile nylon with heat resistance up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. Both Scrapers are dishwasher safe. One year hassle-free replacement and lifetime limited.
Food may feed to the body, but making feeds the soul. And that feeds us.
It's why we make everything from cutlery, to coffee makers, to cooktops. A world of products with a single purpose: to make sure you get the most out of making.
So whether you cook, bake, brew, or blend, anything you want to do in the kitchen, you can do with KitchenAid.
Review this product
2 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
These have a nice silicone (?) edge and covering that's easy to clean and works as good as a spatula to get every bit, but with a stiff backbone/inside that keeps it's shape. I recommend.
Edges are rather blunt so a lot remains in the bowl. A standard rubber spatula is more effective.
They're sturdy and look nice but do a terrible job.