|Mounting Hardware||4 Prep Bowls|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Contains Liquid Contents||No|
|Item model number||KE176OSAQA|
|Product Dimensions||8.99 x 16.99 x 16.99 cm; 400 Grams|
KitchenAid KE176OSAQA Classic Prep Bowls with Lids, Set of 4, Aqua Sky
About this item
- SET OF 4 : This set of four prep bowls includes 1-, 2-, 3- and 4-cup sizes, perfect for any kitchen task
- PLASTIC COVERS INCLUDED : Each of these bowls feature a clear plastic cover that helps easily identify contents
- DURABLE, LIGHTWEIGHT CONSTRUCTION : These bowls are made from durable, lightweight plastic; they are made to last
- EASY TO STORE : These bowls nest together when not in use for easy of storage
- DISHWASHER SAFE : These mixing/prep bowls are dishwasher safe for fast and easy clean up
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
This KitchenAid prep bowl set is perfect for prepping and storing all your vegetables, herbs and other ingredients before you begin cooking. This set of four prep bowls includes 1-, 2-, 3- and 4-cup sizes. These bowls feature clear plastic covers to easily identify contents. These prep bowls are constructed of durable, lightweight plastic. These bowls nest together when not in use for easy storage. These prep bowls are dishwasher safe for fast and easy cleanup.
Food may feed to the body, but making feeds the soul. And that feeds us.
It's why we make everything from cutlery, to coffee makers, to cooktops. A world of products with a single purpose: to make sure you get the most out of making.
So whether you cook, bake, brew, or blend, anything you want to do in the kitchen, you can do with KitchenAid.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Reviewed in the United States on 4 March 2020