|Model Name||All Purpose|
|Mounting Hardware||1 shear|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Material Type||Stainless Steel|
|Contains Liquid Contents||No|
|Item model number||KE351OHOBA|
|Product Dimensions||22.15 x 9.19 x 1.6 cm; 136.08 Grams|
KitchenAid All Purpose Shears, One Size, Black/Black
- STAINLESS STEEL BLADES The blades are crafted from stainless steel that resists rusting
- CLEAN CUT EVERY TIME Each blade features micro-serrations for enhanced cutting performance and are extra thick for added strength and durability
- COMFORT GRIP HANDLE The handle is shaped for comfort and features a soft-grip coating for stability
- DISHWASHER SAFE Shears are dishwasher safe but hand washing is recommended for longevity
- PLASTIC GUARD INCLUDED These KitchenAid Soft Grip Handle Shears comes with a protective plastic blade guard
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
These KitchenAid shears with soft grip handles will be one of the most valuable tools in your kitchen You will find yourself using them for many short cuts and everyday tasks. These multi-use scissors can also be used for hair cutting or as a replacement for your hair cutting shears and grooming kits. Heavy duty shears feature a sharp stainless steel blade and soft comfort grip handle Dishwasher safe 8-3/4 inch long
Food may feed to the body, but making feeds the soul. And that feeds us.
It's why we make everything from cutlery, to coffee makers, to cooktops. A world of products with a single purpose: to make sure you get the most out of making.
So whether you cook, bake, brew, or blend, anything you want to do in the kitchen, you can do with KitchenAid.
Review this product
1 customer review
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Reviewed in the United States on 29 May 2020
They cut through anything, seriously, and last a good long time. I've had a pair for 4 years, use them at least a couple of times per week, and they still look and cut like brand new. They also go in the dishwasher, I put them in the silverware rack on the bottom shelf.