Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
Kiyonal New Bonsai Pruning Cutting Paste 100g
|Price:||+ S$8.06 Delivery|
- Japanese cutting paste for Bonsai tree after pruning. It is essential bonsai tool from Japan.
- Please apply Kiyonal to the cut branch, limb, twig to protect cut end.
- Paste will last a very long time. Dries quickly and easy to apply.
- Apply Kiyonal again when dried paste get cracks.
- Official English instruction is included.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 17.78 x 3.81 x 4.45 cm; 127.01 Grams
- Date First Available : 15 May 2009
- Manufacturer : Kiyonal
- ASIN : B00DJM7TMI
- Item model number : 85201
- Customer reviews:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Experiences seller for long time in Japan. Pioneer of the “Kiyonal” series.
"New Kiyonal" is a big benefit to Bonsai professionals and home gardeners.
Before consolidated trees were popular, 3 organizations (a pharmaceutical company, a Bonsai tool supplier and a Bonsai dwarfing professional) manufactured this item for Bonsai professionals and home gardeners in Japan.
Made in Japan
When you cut (trim, prune) or graft a tree, there is a possibility that the tree will get an infection and lose vigour because of the following reasons:
- Absorbing rain
- Outflow of nutrition
- Crack due to drying
The green paste is slightly sticky and will continue to be semi-dry for a while after applying. This feature avoids the cracking of the paste and keeps the wound protected.
How to use "New Kiyonal"
- Prune the tree using pruning saw or knife.
- Dry the wound, taking out all moisture.
- Apply "New kiyonal" covering the wound uniformly.
- Wait a few minutes for the paste to get dry.
- Apply "New kiyonal" to the crack if necessary (Sometimes paste gets cracked when the forming layer starts to heal).
*When you graft tree (Bonsai), apply "New kiyonal" on the tape binding the trees.
*Official English instruction is included.
- Do not use it after watering.
- After using, please ensure the lid is closed.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If clothes get stained, wash away using water or lukewarm water.
- If it is accidentally swallowed or gets in contact with eyes, wash away immediately using water or lukewarm water. Consult your doctor as soon as possible.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
This product will make me confident when pruning, taking sprouts, splicing, grafting, or damage otherwise inflicted on my beloved trees/plants! :)