|Product Name||Expressions Ultra Soft Facial Tissues|
|Item model number||10036000510451|
|Product Dimensions||40.34 x 34.93 x 24.28 cm; 3.22 Kilograms|
Kleenex Expressions Ultra Soft Facial Tissues, 18 Cube Boxes, 65 Tissues per Box (1,170 Total Tissues)
- Contains 18 cube tissue boxes, 65 Ultra Soft facial tissues per box = 1,170 total tissues
- Soft & strong 3-layer facial tissues
- Tissue softness comforts skin & helps keep hands clean
- Provides unbeatable softness with dependable strength*vs. other ultra tissues
- Prepare for all seasons in your home with Kleenex Ultra Soft facial tissues
- Tissue boxes available in a variety of colors, designs, and sizes (may vary from image shown)
- FSC Certified- Kleenex facial tissues are made with responsibly-sourced fibers
- Skip the store and have America’s #1 facial tissue brand (among national brands) delivered
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Kleenex Expressions Ultra Soft Facial Tissues are soft 3-layer tissues blending indulgent softness with dependable strength. Designed for runny noses and watery eyes, Ultra Soft 3-ply tissues provide a perfect balance of unbeatable softness and strength to comfort skin and help protect your hands. This pack of tissues contains 18 cube boxes with 65 facial tissues per box. America’s softest Ultra tissue (among national brands) is also the #1 preferred Ultra tissue (vs. Ultra national brands). Kleenex Ultra Soft tissue boxes feature a variety of colors and designs that complement your home decor. Stay stocked up on tissues during cold & flu, allergy, and back-to-school seasons. Skip the store and have Kleenex Ultra Soft facial tissues delivered!
No customer reviews
|5 star 100% (100%)||100%|
|4 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|3 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|2 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|1 star 0% (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Over the past several months I feel the quality of Kleenex brand has gone down. It seems that they went from double ply to single ply, I’m not sure why they would change a good thing. I’d rather pay more for a better tissue.
Bring back our old tissues!