|Item model number||INFERNO-PS4|
|Product Dimensions||10 x 1.8 x 13.2 cm; 20 Grams|
KontrolFreek FPS Freek Inferno for Playstation 4 (PS4) and PlayStation 5 (PS5) | Performance Thumbsticks | 2 High-Rise Concave | Red
|Price:||(S$20.90 / pounds)|
Enhance your purchase
- INCREASED ACCURACY - Adds 9.9mm of added height to increase arc length, resulting in more precise in-game movements and faster target acquisition
- ENHANCES GRIP - Non-slip, proprietary rubber compound offers exceptional grip with laser-etched detailing
- INCREASED COMFORT - Requires less force which reduces wrist, hand and thumb fatigue
- TWO HIGH-RISE (CONVEX) THUMBSTICKS - Improves your shooting accuracy, particularly at mid-to-long ranges
- DESIGNED - with a comfortable spiral pattern that adapts to the pressure you put on it, so the harder you play, the harder Inferno works to keep your thumbs from slipping.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Frequently bought together
FPS Freek Inferno for PlayStation 4
KontrolFreek Performance Thumbsticks are designed to provide an advantage in gameplay by increasing the controller’s range of motion and maximizing agility, accuracy and grip. They snap easily on and off your controller’s original thumbsticks, creating a new stick experience that will take your gaming to the next level!
Inferno’s 10.1mm of added height increases the analog stick radial distance by 47%, which provides a range of motion increase of 135.5%. This gives you the ability to make smaller, more precise in-game movements, affording you the luxury of turning up controller sensitivities to maximum levels so you can turn on your opponents faster and gain the upper-hand.
Inferno features a vibrant red-on-black color scheme and the distinct spiral pattern that adapts to the pressure you put on it, so the harder you play, the harder Inferno works to keep your thumbs from slipping.
Works great for games that require perfect accuracy:
- Call of Duty
- Ghost Recon Wildlands
- Rainbow Six Siege
- MLB The Show
The 10.1mm concave Inferno increases your range of motion up 135.5%.
Non-slip material aids grip and keeps your thumbs sweat-free.
Additional height reduces wrist, hand and thumb fatigue.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
- They snap on to your existing (undamaged) sticks and hold very well (surprised me how good the hold was).
- Rubber tops don't slip at all after extended use (10+ hours)
- These devices extend the height of your sticks enough to make it not only very noticeable, but awkward to use. This will likely throw off your controls significantly until you get used to them or get something else. (I've been console gaming for far too long to adjust to the height difference and chose the latter option.)
- Pricey. Don't buy the marketing hype. You know you can adjust your in-game settings to get the best control response to suit your individual taste. These devices won't do that, much the opposite. And they cost significantly more than a bag of 16 pairs of rubber slip covers for several of your controllers.
VERDICT: I admit I didn't look hard enough to realize that these were joystick extenders (I was actually looking for non-slip covers), but I gave them a shot anyway. As stated before, I've been console gaming and using console controllers on my PC setup for far too long to adjust to the uncomfortable length added by these devices. They're minorly physically awkward and royally screw with your control 'norms'. You can't break 25 years of relatively uniform console controls, including joystick height, overnight. Add to that the high price comparatively speaking and it's a hard pass for me.