|Model Name||Kinderkitchen Dog Knife|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Contains Liquid Contents||No|
|Item model number||22278|
|Product Dimensions||16.51 x 1.27 x 3.18 cm|
Kuhn Rikon Kinderkitchen Dog Knife with Teeth
- Kinderkitchen from Kuhn Rikon offers kids fun, practical kitchen tools made just for them
- Serrated "teeth" are sharp enough to cut sandwiches and fruit peels, but not small fingers
- Hand guard protects from slippage; tail made of soft poke-free plastic
- Cleanup is a snap since the knife is safe to put in the dishwasher
- Wide range of Kinderkitchen tools available, including whisks, measuring cups and spoons, and aprons
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Kinderkitchen from Kuhn Rikon kids finally have fun tools made just for them. The Kinderkitchen Dog Knife is sharp enough to cut soft food but not small fingers. The ears are a hand guard and the tail is made of soft poke-free plastic.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
The blade design is a bit awkward. It would work better if it were more similar to a steak knife blade.
That one can only buy a black knife individually is stupid. They make them in blue & orange, but only sell them in sets. I don't need the scissor things, but a couple knives in a couple colors would be great.
ETA: We've had this a couple months now. I saw some small rust spots on it last time it came out of the dishwasher. Nothing that can't be rubbed off, but still there. I expect that on $2 steak knives. A little ridiculous on a $10 knife. Downgrading to 3 stars.