|Manufacturer||NOW Foods- Nutrition and Wellness|
|Item model number||P30774|
|Product Dimensions||7.62 x 7.62 x 13.67 cm; 88.45 Grams|
NOW Pet Health, L-Lysine Supplement, Powder, Formulated for Cats, NASC Certified, 8-Ounce
|Price:||(S$20.26 / count)|
- IMMUNE SYSTEM SUPPORT FOR CATS: NOW Pets L-Lysine Powder helps support a healthy immune system, normal respiratory health, and also helps to maintain ocular health. Give to your cat during or after mealtime. For cats 6 months or older 1/8 teaspoon twice daily and kittens under 6 months give 1/16 teaspoon twice daily.
- VETERINARIAN RECOMMENDED: NOW Pets L-Lysine Powder is recommended by renowned veterinarian Dr. Barbara Royal, DVM, CVA, founder of the Royal Treatment Veterinary Center.
- NASC CERTIFIED: NOW Pets has been certified by the National Animal Supplement Council (NASC), an organization that protects and enhances the integrity of the animal health product industry by promoting the well-being of non-human food chain animals that are given animal health supplements by their owners.
- NOW Pets premium pet supplements are formulated and manufactured with the same attention to quality and detail NOW puts into their supplements intended for humans, from the sourcing of top-quality ingredients to finished product testing.
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
NOW Pets L-Lysine Powder helps support a healthy immune system, normal respiratory health, and also helps to maintain ocular health. NOW Pets L-Lysine Powder is recommended by renowned veterinarian Dr. Barbara Royal, DVM, CVA, founder of the Royal Treatment Veterinary Center. For use in cats only. Perfect for multi-cat households and boarding.
L-Lysine Hydrochloride............................. 276 mg
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I also like that this product has a safety seal on the main cap and also one inside. Other brands don't have a seal. I'd never give my kitty anything that wasn't sealed! Other great selling points for this product listed on the bottle (which you can't see in the photo): 1) It is recommended by renowned veterinarian Dr. Barbara Royal, DVM, CVA, founder of the Royal Treatment Veterinary Center, and 2) It has the "NASC" (National Animal Supplement Council) Quality Seal on it. So I really trust this product!
BTW, this product comes in an 8 ounce bottle. The title of this product is a bit misleading as it states "8 Count". You only get one 8 ounce bottle (which lasts a really long time!) Also, I purchased this bottle in February of 2016 and the Expiration Date is 9/2018.
Thank you "Bob M." for your customer review on this product. You really encouraged me to try it and my kitty loves it! I will be buying more and stocking up!
Reviewed in the United States on 2 September 2016