|Number of Pieces||1793|
|Mfg Recommended age||18 months - 99 years|
|Item model number||80107|
|Product Dimensions||37.8 x 48 x 9.4 cm; 1.86 Kilograms|
LEGO 80107 Spring Lantern Festival
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Recreate the decorative splendor of Spring Lantern Festival and celebrate Lunar New Year with this LEGO toy playset for kids (80107), featuring a beautiful, buildable traditional garden.
- Includes 7 civilian minifigures, a minifigure-shaped lantern. accessory elements such as a rabbit lantern, camera, rice ball, bowl, spoon, mobile phone and selfie stick, plus a buildable bubble tea.
- The garden has moon gates, pavilion, bridge and pond with frog and koi fish figures, buildable bamboo trees, ox lantern with LEGO light brick, buildable lanterns and traditional Chun Lian banners.
- This 1,793-piece LEGO set makes an awesome Lunar New Year gift for kids aged 8 and up. It’s ideal for solo building and play or sharing the creative fun with family and friends.
- The model measures over 7.5 in. (19 cm) high, 15 in. (38 cm) wide and 10 in. (25 cm) deep. Inspired by a traditional Asian Garden, this unique toy makes a striking, festive centerpiece.
- The garden model can be reconfigured into an alternative layout and combines brilliantly with LEGO Creator Expert modular buildings.
- Thinking of buying this for someone new to LEGO sets? No worries. It comes with clear, step-by-step instructions so they can enjoy the whole building experience.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Complete your Lunar New Year celebrations by creating your own LEGO® Spring Lantern Festival! Join the crowd at the traditional garden. Walk through the lantern tunnel to the beautiful pavilion. Drink bubble tea, eat a Tang Yuan rice ball and watch koi fish swimming in the pond. Light up the ox lantern to mark the Year of the Ox, then take a selfie and share the festive fun with your friends!
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|