LENTION USB-C Laptop Docking Station with 4K HDMI, 100W Power Delivery, Gigabit Ethernet, Audio/Mic, USB 3.0, USB 2.0 Compatible New MacBook Pro (Thunderbolt 3), 2019 2018 Mac Air, More - Silver
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 10 in 1 Type C Dock - The LENTION docking station provides 100W Power Delivery, 4K HDMI, Gigabit Ethernet, Audio/Mic, 3 USB 3.0 ports, and 2 USB 2.0 ports for better compatibility
- Video & Audio - Enjoy up to 4K (3840x2160@30Hz) ultra-high-definition video or image on a bigger screen via HDMI port. The 2 in 1 audio and mic port is for separate audio in and out
- 100W Type C Charging - Enable up to 100W power pass-through for USB Power Delivery enabled laptops. Please make sure your host laptop supports USB-C PD Function, and to connect this port first for optimal product performance
- Universal Compatibility - Driver-free, work with Apple MacBook Air 2018 2019, New MacBook Pro 13/15/16 with Thunderbolt 3 ports, 2015-2017 MacBook 12, New iMac/Pro, Surface Book 2/Go, Chromebook, Dell XPS, HP, Asus, Lenovo, more Type C laptops (Not for previous generation of MacBook Air/Pro, tablets or phones)
- Portable Design - Made from aluminum with a Mac-style finish, this LENTION Docking includes a removable stand for vertical or horizontal orientation and a USB-C to USB C cable (3.3 feet). Small in size - just 5.27 x 2.67 x 0.82 inches, a perfect portable docking solution for both home and office use
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
4K Ultra-High Definition
With a single LENTION USB C to USB C cable, you can connect a 4K monitor to enjoy movies or gaming with an incredible 3840x2160@30Hz resolution. (Please make sure your host laptop supports video output via USB C port. HDCP2.2 supports.)
Laptops (For devices with full-functional USB-C ports only)
MacBook Pro 2019 2018 2017 2016 / MacBook Air 2019 2018 / MacBook 12
Dell XPS 13 / XPS 15 / Inspiron 15 7000 / Inspiron 13 7000 / Latitude / Vostro
HP Spectre 13 / Spectre X360 / Spectre x2 / Elite×2 1012 / EliteBook Folio G1
ASUS ZenBook3 / ZenBook Pro / ZenBook X
Chrome / Chrome Pixelbook / Pixelbook 2
Surface Book 2 / Surface Go
Lenovo Yoga 920 / 910 / 720 / 730
ThinkPad P50 / P70 / X280 / X380
(Not for any tablets or phones)
- Connect your host device to the LENTION Docking through the affiliated LENTION USB-C Connection Cable before using. Third-party cables are not supported.
- Connect charging port to charger first, if you are using multiple high power devices.
- Not compatible with Apple USB SuperDrive.
|10 in 1 USB C Docking Station||8 in 1 USB C Hub||9 in 1 USB C Hub||5 in 1 USB C Hub||10 in 1 USB C Hub||7 in 1 USB C Hub|
|USB-A Layout||USB 3.0×3||USB 3.0×3||USB 3.0×3||USB 3.0×3||USB 3.0×3+USB 2.0×2||USB 3.0×3|
|Power Delivery||Up to 100W||Up to 60W||Up to 60W||Up to 60W||Up to 60W||Up to 100W|
|Video Output||4K HDMI+1080P VGA||4K HDMI+1080P VGA||4K HDMI||4K HDMI||4K HDMI||4K HDMI+1080P VGA|
|Card Slots||SD+Micro SD||SD+Micro SD||SD+Micro SD||No||SD+Micro SD||No|
Review this product
2 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Writing to Lention for assistance resulted in - No reply. I sent another chaser a few days ago. Let’s see if anyone cares.
After paying close to $100 for this hub, I certainly expected it to last longer than 4 months.
This breakdown of the item and lack of service response should serve as a reminder for anyone considering to buy anything from Lention.
Update 19 May 2020.
"Following the posting of my feedback, I was contacted by Sophy from Lention who apologised for the lack of response. She explained that they never received my mails (could be a technical issue) and would like see how to make things right. She also reminded me that Lention products are indeed covered by a one year warranty (Suggest that this be clearly stated on product page). Appreciate them reaching out to me and clarifying.
Thanks to Sophy for helping me resolve my problem.
I have adjusted my rating (Three stars to reflect my improved confidence in the brand and after sales service) and have also updated my feedback to reflect the much welcome follow up actions."